Announce post #3175: Artifacts!

4/9/2021 at 3:19
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Artifacts!

Revenant and Warden artifacts have been released into the shop! Here's the details:

First of all, the existing 'weaponmaster' power which decreases mastery cooldown for Battlefury and Savagery to ten minutes has been expanded to also work for Riving and Warding mastery skills.

Warden artifacts
----------------
hunt_warden a carved serpent trinket 200/400/800cr
Provides a bonus of 5%, 10%, or 15% to the damage done by Warden attacks on mobiles.

renown_regen an Amulet of Segiae 400cr
Grants a small amount of renown every hour, and increases the amount of renown earned during Trials by 25%.

many_bones <none> 100cr
Increases the amount of simulacrums you can have by 10.
Increases the amount of instructor simulacrums you can have by 10.

renown_boon an ancestral bear skull 250cr
Halves the amount of renown used when performing Ancestry abilities.

Revenant artifacts
------------------
hunt_revenant a heavy rulebook 200/400/800cr
Provides a bonus of 5%, 10%, or 15% to the damage done by Revenant attacks on mobiles.

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 24th of Midsummer, in the year 494 MA.
SaidennDrystinTetchtaCzcienn

Comments

• TetchtaTetchta The Innocent

• Let me preface this by saying, woo! - artifact releases for the mirror classes! Unfortunately, I'm bound by my insatiable curiosity to ask:

What in the world of thematics is a Revenant doing with a heavy rulebook? Am I missing something here? What's the story behind that?
  • Naos said:
    Let me preface this by saying, woo! - artifact releases for the mirror classes! Unfortunately, I'm bound by my insatiable curiosity to ask: What in the world of thematics is a Revenant doing with a heavy rulebook? Am I missing something here? What's the story behind that?

It's basically the whole story behind that 😂 The Revenants had 2 things when they came to us: a big spooky Shadow portal; and a handbook telling them what to do about the big spooky Shadow portal.
    Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
    EleneBraxStine
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    thats it for the Revanant class va Wardens? wow....... thats a disappointment, I was so looking forward to buying a lot more artifacts! I know like I need anymore! heh
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • AP LIST TEMPLAR would have shown you what to expect. Carnifex has artifacts than Templar so it stands to reason that Wardens would have more than Revenant.
  • There's an overlapping artifact that only shows up in AP LIST TEMPLAR, too! The mastery arti is for all four classes!
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    BenedictoTetchta
  • The irony is that you'll still spend way more credits on artifacts with temp/rev to min/max than you will with fex/warden.
    Tetchta
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Drystin said:

The irony is that you'll still spend way more credits on artifacts with temp/rev to min/max than you will with fex/warden.

[laughs in two sets of runes]

Drystin