Announce post #3178: The Duel

4/13/2021 at 6:57
Keroc, the Starborn
Everyone
The Duel

This weekend, the Duel will make its return! Can you top the rest with those new, shiny mirror classes?

Check out EVENTS for dates, times, and information!

There will also be a game of Bait the Frog for those of you less combat inclined.

See you there!

Penned by my hand on Closday, the 24th of Lleian, in the year 494 MA.

Comments

• Is this the Templar event?
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    IllikaalBulrokHavenSeurimas
  • Idk how the Templar feel about this but I'd be a little mad. It's an hour apart.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    Archelaus
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Awkward. Admittedly I'm only holding it because Razmael asked me in passing a few days back. I place all blame on him.

We can likely figure something out with the Templars.
    Seurimas
  • Also admittedly, I'm not a Templar, nor am I participating in their event. I just couldn't resist commenting on the timing. I honestly don't know how any of them feel, they might not care at all!
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I haven't participated in the past 2 duels, but I'm enjoying the increased frequency at which they're happening. We should have them monthly!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Tetchta
    Illidan said:

I haven't participated in the past 2 duels, but I'm enjoying the increased frequency at which they're happening. We should have them monthly!

The more people join, the more likely they'll happen. Just depends on activity.
    Drystin
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    I would join even to get stomped if there were incentives.

edited April 2021
    I should probably mention it in the post, but I usually give out a prize to a random participant to encourage anyone of any skill level to join. So even if you lose early, you enter a raffle for something nice. If there's a lot of people I could consider doing more then one random prize.

It's also a double-elimination format with seeding. So after the first round, you're likely to be paired someone equally skilled as you if your seeding is on the lower side.
    TetchtaDrystin

• Seeding, you say?