What class do you want mirrored next?

RazmaelRazmael Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 1,385 admin
As the title states. We have our own ideas/plans we've been discussing, but want to see how well this aligns with what players want. Keep in mind, this is us being curious and not a promise that the winner gets made asap.

Vote below!

What class do you want mirrored next? 65 votes

Indorani
23%
LinHavenPhoeneciaSibattiStineMarinJhuraSryaenNonateaJakarnKxrachusMairaGhatzhjiaDierjianoJaamir 15 votes
Praenomen
10%
XavinBenedictoTiurAeryxAmrynnGavramelLegyn 7 votes
Teradrim
10%
SaybreRouxIllidanMacavityRhineRagnvaldAukan 7 votes
Sentinel
15%
XarianDemarcusAxiusRijettaMjollBulrokBorminchiaNaosQelresAlela 10 votes
Shaman
4%
CallidoraRhyotSafiya 3 votes
Ascendril
4%
AniseArathXiomara 3 votes
Luminary
16%
TetchtaVharenEleneSeurimasVorlusMoxieEhtiasDrystinNisaviSaidennArchelaus 11 votes
Zealot
3%
JhinAzarae 2 votes
Archivist
6%
IesidValorieRihrinHaemon 4 votes
Sciomancer
4%
ChurchCzciborIadra 3 votes
SaidennLinBenedicto

Comments

• SaidennSaidenn Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Luminary
    I will take either Shadow Lumie or Shadow Sent please. I would squeal with delight with either.
    MairaDrystin
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantMember Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭
    Sentinel
    There are two correct answers!
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    SaidennNisavi
  • NisaviNisavi Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    Luminary
    I'd prefer Shadow Luminary ultimately because Shadow badly needs the ability to break entrenchment. We have a single target beckon that is blocked by a set-and-forget, technically untargetable minion that acts as a double block. It's frustrating to deal with when we have to actually block or need multiple blockers. A mass beckon would at least give us some chance at pulling Spirit out when they're fully set up in a room, plus Shadow Rites would give us our own defensive capabilities. I maintain that I find it weird that the side that has more defensive capabilities is better at breaking entrenchments than we are.

Shadow Sentinel would be my very close second choice, solely because of elk and traps for delays.

Basically, I just want the fight not to be over unless we bring a greater number of people once one side is firmly entrenched, or that we obtain the same ability and entrenchment breaker capabilities, please.
    SaidennDrystin
  • CzciborCzcibor Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Sciomancer
    Really close between Archivist and Sciomancer for me.
  • GavramelGavramel Member Posts: 39
    Praenomen
    I just want to see what theme you use for Spirit Praenomen, heh.
    MairaBenedicto
  • SeurimasSeurimas Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    Luminary
    Can I take my vote back? I'd love to see Spirit Praenoman. Presumably, it'd be gated behind duamvi? Dunno, but I'd be pretty hyped for that.
    Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
  • CzciborCzcibor Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Sciomancer
    Actually can I change my vote to Ascendril? I need people to help me buff it :'(
    Drystin
  • EleneElene Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    Luminary
    Luminary for the offensive and defensive PK setup, and RP connotations with our 'angels' and our Shadow Gods.

Spirit Prae/Duamvi would be interesting. They drain willing or unwilling vessels of their inherent spirit essence to fuel their survival on Prime Material. Would also add more lore to Rewh'va, which I have been hungering for! LEMME KNOW MORE ABOUT THE AKKARI
    SaidennNisavi
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indorani
    In no particular order my top choices would be: Praenomen, Teradrim, and Indorani.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 573 ✭✭✭✭
    Luminary
    Throwing my weight behind Lumi because I know that our side is p. hype for it.
    "We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
    -Robert Caro
  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indorani
    I have this completely unrealistic idea in my head that somehow we're gonna get Spirit Indorani as a badass dreamworld-themed Oneiromancer class, and on the strength of my pure imagination I'm goin' for it!

ArchelausMaira
  • ValorieValorie Member Posts: 1
    Archivist
    I really want mirror archi only because of this comment in the other mirror classes thread, the idea is so good and I'd die from happiness if it turned out to be similar thematically >.<
  • NonateaNonatea Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Indorani
    I would love to see a Spirit side version of Indorani, specifically Domination. Could be fun to see what creatures could be summoned through pacts and agreements that lean towards Light and good!
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    Praenomen
    I imagine a mirrorIndorani would be summoning things from your Nightmares type of thing. When I think a little bit harder on this, I can't help but picture the original Ghostbusters movie and some hapless Aetolian summoning the Staypuft Marshmallow Man equivalent, like a giant humgii or something.

(Leaders): Tiur says, "I'll remember not to delete you when the time comes, Bene. Good people."

LinArchelausGavramel
  • RhyotRhyot BloodlochMember Posts: 607 ✭✭✭✭
    Shaman
    Shaman, because unicorns not having entrenchment capabilities.

• IesidIesid Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    Archivist
    I just want any Archivist clone whatsoever, but would settle for Sciomancer or Indorani. Gimme some of these tasty caster classes.
  • DrystinDrystin Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Luminary
    It's definitely a close tie between sentinel and lumi with lumi only slightly more preferable. If I were spirit I would be very eager to get Praenomen. I'm very surprised more combatants don't play prae honestly and I am not excited to see how many spirit prae there will be lol >.>
    BenedictoMoxie
  • SaidennSaidenn Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Luminary
    I would definitely play Prae... if Saidenn didn't have to turn into an undead leech in the process. So much more RP to it than any other class at the moment.
    DrystinEleneNisavi
  • NisaviNisavi Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Luminary
    Saidenn said:

I would definitely play Prae... if Saidenn didn't have to turn into an undead leech in the process. So much more RP to it than any other class at the moment.

Pretty much why I'm not playing it either. Nisavi is very much alive.
    Saidenn
  • BulrokBulrok Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    Sentinel
    Indorani confirmed
    ShAmAn'S aRe UsEleSs In GrOuPs

Bias is ok so long as it's coming from someone who is biased - Aetolia Volunteers 2021

The real bullies of Aetolia:

Didi has fallen before a powerful ranged punch from Rhine.
    They were assisted by: Aisling, Valeria, Stine, Jhura, Benedicto, Ain, Iadra.
    HavenLinBenedictoAlela
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and treesMember Posts: 359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 12
    Indorani
    Spirit Indorani calling from the plane of Dendara, do it.

Edit: I think if Indorani were next it would go to Enorian, so it'd be the plane of spirit instead.
    Post edited by Sibatti on
    Lin
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praenomen
    To be honest I'd be happy with either spiritPrae or spiritDorani.
    (Leaders): Tiur says, "I'll remember not to delete you when the time comes, Bene. Good people."

• BulrokBulrok Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    Sentinel
    Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up
    ShAmAn'S aRe UsEleSs In GrOuPs

Bias is ok so long as it's coming from someone who is biased - Aetolia Volunteers 2021

The real bullies of Aetolia:

Didi has fallen before a powerful ranged punch from Rhine.
    They were assisted by: Aisling, Valeria, Stine, Jhura, Benedicto, Ain, Iadra.
    AlelaIllidanHaven
  • StineStine Member Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    Indorani
    Y'al sleeping on barndoorani where all of the ents are just barnyard animals and the tarot cards are different farming instruments.
    ArathValorie
  • NonateaNonatea Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Indorani
    Alela said:

If they're from Dendara, doesn't that make them... outdoorani?

Dammit, you made me laugh way louder than necessary.
  • MarinMarin Member Posts: 4
    Indorani
    laughs in nature-friendly necromancer
    Indo already has so many Shaman-y feels, I just wanna see what SpiritIndo will look like. I've got this weird vision of Oracles or Soothesayers.
    "I think you are a great object of pain, and I marvel before you."
    ArchelausMairaSibatti