What class do you want mirrored next?

RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
As the title states. We have our own ideas/plans we've been discussing, but want to see how well this aligns with what players want. Keep in mind, this is us being curious and not a promise that the winner gets made asap.

Vote below!
SaidennLinBenedicto

Comments

• I will take either Shadow Lumie or Shadow Sent please. I would squeal with delight with either.
    MairaDrystin
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    There are two correct answers!
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    SaidennNisavi
  • edited April 2021
    I'd prefer Shadow Luminary ultimately because Shadow badly needs the ability to break entrenchment. We have a single target beckon that is blocked by a set-and-forget, technically untargetable minion that acts as a double block. It's frustrating to deal with when we have to actually block or need multiple blockers. A mass beckon would at least give us some chance at pulling Spirit out when they're fully set up in a room, plus Shadow Rites would give us our own defensive capabilities. I maintain that I find it weird that the side that has more defensive capabilities is better at breaking entrenchments than we are.

Shadow Sentinel would be my very close second choice, solely because of elk and traps for delays.

Basically, I just want the fight not to be over unless we bring a greater number of people once one side is firmly entrenched, or that we obtain the same ability and entrenchment breaker capabilities, please.
    SaidennDrystin
  • Really close between Archivist and Sciomancer for me.
  • I just want to see what theme you use for Spirit Praenomen, heh.
    MairaBenedicto
  • Can I take my vote back? I'd love to see Spirit Praenoman. Presumably, it'd be gated behind duamvi? Dunno, but I'd be pretty hyped for that.
    Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
  • Actually can I change my vote to Ascendril? I need people to help me buff it :'(
    Drystin
  • edited April 2021
    Luminary for the offensive and defensive PK setup, and RP connotations with our 'angels' and our Shadow Gods.

Spirit Prae/Duamvi would be interesting. They drain willing or unwilling vessels of their inherent spirit essence to fuel their survival on Prime Material. Would also add more lore to Rewh'va, which I have been hungering for! LEMME KNOW MORE ABOUT THE AKKARI
    SaidennNisavi
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    In no particular order my top choices would be: Praenomen, Teradrim, and Indorani.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Throwing my weight behind Lumi because I know that our side is p. hype for it.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I have this completely unrealistic idea in my head that somehow we're gonna get Spirit Indorani as a badass dreamworld-themed Oneiromancer class, and on the strength of my pure imagination I'm goin' for it!
    ArchelausMaira
  • I really want mirror archi only because of this comment in the other mirror classes thread, the idea is so good and I'd die from happiness if it turned out to be similar thematically >.<
  • I would love to see a Spirit side version of Indorani, specifically Domination. Could be fun to see what creatures could be summoned through pacts and agreements that lean towards Light and good!
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited April 2021
    I imagine a mirrorIndorani would be summoning things from your Nightmares type of thing. When I think a little bit harder on this, I can't help but picture the original Ghostbusters movie and some hapless Aetolian summoning the Staypuft Marshmallow Man equivalent, like a giant humgii or something.

LinArchelausGavramel
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Shaman, because fuck not having entrenchment capabilities.

• I just want any Archivist clone whatsoever, but would settle for Sciomancer or Indorani. Gimme some of these tasty caster classes.
  • It's definitely a close tie between sentinel and lumi with lumi only slightly more preferable. If I were spirit I would be very eager to get Praenomen. I'm very surprised more combatants don't play prae honestly and I am not excited to see how many spirit prae there will be lol >.>
    BenedictoMoxie
  • I would definitely play Prae... if Saidenn didn't have to turn into an undead leech in the process. So much more RP to it than any other class at the moment.
    DrystinEleneNisavi
  • Saidenn said:

I would definitely play Prae... if Saidenn didn't have to turn into an undead leech in the process. So much more RP to it than any other class at the moment.

Pretty much why I'm not playing it either. Nisavi is very much alive.
    Saidenn
  • Luminary confirmed
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    RijettaAlelaTetchtaHavenBenedicto
  • Indorani confirmed
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    HavenLinBenedictoAlela
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    edited April 2021
    Spirit Indorani calling from the plane of Dendara, do it.

Edit: I think if Indorani were next it would go to Enorian, so it'd be the plane of spirit instead.
    Lin
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Dang Indorani is popular. I know at least one Celani who is now staring at me smugly across the internet.
    TetchtaLinBenedictoHavenIesidRhine
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    To be honest I'd be happy with either spiritPrae or spiritDorani.
  • If they're from Dendara, doesn't that make them... outdoorani?
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    BraxTsarraHavenNonateaArathValorie
  • Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up
    AlelaIllikaalHaven
  • Y'al sleeping on barndoorani where all of the ents are just barnyard animals and the tarot cards are different farming instruments.
    ArathValorie
  • BraxBrax Immortal
    Stine said:

Y'al sleeping on barndoorani where all of the ents are just barnyard animals and the tarot cards are different farming instruments.

Please submit your Celani application immediately.
    StineBenedictoLinArathSibattiRhine
  • Alela said:

If they're from Dendara, doesn't that make them... outdoorani?

Dammit, you made me laugh way louder than necessary.
  • laughs in nature-friendly necromancer
    Indo already has so many Shaman-y feels, I just wanna see what SpiritIndo will look like. I've got this weird vision of Oracles or Soothesayers.
    "I think you are a great object of pain, and I marvel before you."
    ArchelausMairaSibatti