Announce post #3173: Revenants

4/3/2021 at 3:55
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Revenants

At long last, the Revenant class is now available. Possessing the skills of Riving, Manifestation, and Chirography, they combine the modern arts of a Skymancer with an ancient martial school.

Functionally, they pair with Templars as a Mirror.

Riving - Battlefury
Manifestation - Righteousness
Chirography - Bladefire

While they share abilities in some direct ways, others are superficially unrecognizable. The first in our long term goal of balancing skill access across Tether! Skills will be posted in the forums to ease system usage.

For two weeks guilded Sciomancers will find their limit on total apprentices per season to have been lifted entirely. They are left to their own devices when choosing whom to apprentice, but this should increase the speed at which the class is available.

Wardens will be tomorrow, both in event and class.

A heartfelt thank you to my wonderful volunteers, all of whom have gone near insane helping write messages, generating ideas, working the event, and keeping me from just stopping due to frustration. And of course to Razmael and Keroc, who always do so much more than anyone realizes.

-T

PS Learn messages to come soon, I ran out of steam and wanted to release.

PPS Artifacts will come soon too, the event colored how we would present the class physically

PPPS There are mistakes. Please BUG things that work oddly, TYPO things that snuck past my superb grammar, and message/issue things that might shatter the world.

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 13th of Khepary, in the year 494 MA.
DrystinMairaSaidenn

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School

4/3/2021 at 3:55

Tiur, the Gnosis

Everyone

Revenants

At long last, the Revenant class is now available. Possessing the skills of Riving, Manifestation, and Chirography, they combine the modern arts of a Skymancer with an ancient martial school.

Functionally, they pair with Templars as a Mirror.

Riving - Battlefury

Manifestation - Righteousness

Chirography - Bladefire

While they share abilities in some direct ways, others are superficially unrecognizable. The first in our long term goal of balancing skill access across Tether! Skills will be posted in the forums to ease system usage.

For two weeks guilded Sciomancers will find their limit on total apprentices per season to have been lifted entirely. They are left to their own devices when choosing whom to apprentice, but this should increase the speed at which the class is available.

Wardens will be tomorrow, both in event and class.

A heartfelt thank you to my wonderful volunteers, all of whom have gone near insane helping write messages, generating ideas, working the event, and keeping me from just stopping due to frustration. And of course to Razmael and Keroc, who always do so much more than anyone realizes.

-T

PS Learn messages to come soon, I ran out of steam and wanted to release.

PPS Artifacts will come soon too, the event colored how we would present the class physically

PPPS There are mistakes. Please BUG things that work oddly, TYPO things that snuck past my superb grammar, and message/issue things that might shatter the world.

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 13th of Khepary, in the year 494 MA.

Imagine mirrors getting learn messages before skillsets and classes that have been in game for years. :(
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    TetchtaLinSeurimas
  • BraxBrax Immortal
    Haven said:

Imagine mirrors getting learn messages before skillsets and classes that have been in game for years. :(

Please shoot me a message IG of any skills you stumble upon that don't have messages. I'll start a tally, then roll through those to get them updated as well. No missing learn messages on my watch.
    RhineRihrinTetchtaSeurimasDrystinHaven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Sent the message! Just so you don't get bombarded with the same message from different people the list I comprised was:

Zealot does not have any learn messages for any skill set. Teradrim do not have learn messages for Animation. Archivists are missing learn messages for segments 3-9 in Geometrics. I'm told Bioessence is missing some too.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    DrystinTetchtaArchelaus
  • god how old is teradrim
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."