Maira

Since I've only played like a month(?) after a two year break from all IRE, I'm really hesitant to throw myself out there but I have had some really cool and fun interactions with a lot of people.. Which I hope they found as good but just in case, please feel free to critique me here! I'm still learning and I know my emotes can be a lil syntax-error-y (sorry) so I'd love to see how I can flesh out Maira even more. cheers, sorry if I'm too new for one of these lol <3 Having a lot of fun</i>

Comments

• Bump. 
    Maira has done a 360 in regards to when I made her. I have no idea now. Feedback?
  • Maira is willing to learn and I think she has matured from a character that seems whimsical at its inception. Hopefully, I'll find more time to interact with Maira but from offhand IC observations, it isn't bad.
    Maira
  • Absolutely adore Maira. Equal parts serious and smart-mouthed. Reminds me of a much better played Aya! Much, MUCH better played. :)
    Maira
  • Elene said:
    Maira is willing to learn and I think she has matured from a character that seems whimsical at its inception. Hopefully, I'll find more time to interact with Maira but from offhand IC observations, it isn't bad.
    Thank you! She's sort of hard to play sometimes because of a magnitude of things I gotta consider (like how this affects that and how to tackle this other thing, that also affects this other thing! Etc) so super thank you! Can't wait to play with Elene - oh my gosh! our timezones are opposite almost

Ayastia said:
    Absolutely adore Maira. Equal parts serious and smart-mouthed. Reminds me of a much better played Aya! Much, MUCH better played. :)

Will always be become comfy when Aya enters the scenes 💜 in the future I have a feeling they'll be thick as thieves, and thank you so much I love playing with Aya!

• Maira has proven she has the willingness and capability to learn. Saidenn has yet to decide how dedicated she may be to the Archivist's mission, but more IC interaction will likely get him a better idea of how Maira has changed and matured.

I do look forward to more opportunities to roleplay.
    Maira
  • Maira is a well played character. It has been interesting as a player to see her develop and shift overtime. I'm curious to see how she continues to develop and where that takes the character.

Archelaus is very fond of Maira. She's one of the few people to have taken to his preaching, and one of the the few Spireans in Ivoln's congregation. He sees a lot of himself in her, and is hopeful she'll continue to be an asset and advance within the Order.
    [Insert annoying gif here]
    Maira
  • Curious bump of thread! I went away for a while, trying to get more involved. Can I do better, anyone? :) Having a really nice time tiptoeing with darker RP, also trying to make Maira's actions count. <3 Anyways.. please feedback
  • Have I commented already? I feel I have commented already. OH WELL! No such thing as too much love! 
    Maira
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    10/10 helpful and sweet. And I feel bad for having a distracted IRL week so I couldn't properly interact with regularly! Definitely need to make more time next IRL week, if I can.
    Maira
  • Axius said:
    10/10 helpful and sweet. And I feel bad for having a distracted IRL week so I couldn't properly interact with regularly! Definitely need to make more time next IRL week, if I can.
    YES I also keep tryin to catch Axius, we'll definitely get something going soon 🖤
  • Somehow you are able to walk the line between sweet and easy-going yet undead and devout to Ivoln. I love it and can't wait to get to know your character more.
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Maira
  • 10/10, would recommend to plan world domination with. Does my heart good to see new Indo characters like this!
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    MairaDrystin