Aukan or as Stine calls me Au

I'm really not sure what I should say here, so have fun and do your thing!

Comments

• Sry likes Aukan. He's that sort of Page/Squire/Aspirant that everyone dreams of having - eager and willing to learn, but also takes direction well. And the direction that he's given, man he really runs with it and brings home the gold. I'm excited to see what kind of Knight that Aukan will eventually grow into.

My ONLY other thing is that it seems like you're not particularly comfortable using custom emotes, so a lot of our interactions are usually me writing a lil paragraph and all I get in return is a 'slownod'. I'm sure you've got some depth to your char - the description of Aukan is well-written, so I'd love to see some more emotes out of you to make our interactions a bit more meaningful than says or premotes. But that's such a small thing because Aukan tends to be more of a doer in the mechanical sense.

Anyways, keep up the great work!

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    StineBenedictoXavinIesidAloliRhineAukanKaiara
  • I'm scared of custom emotes! I've done them a few times, like around @Kaiara and @Roux and maybe a few others(?) but for the most part I'm scared that I'm going to get judged with bad spelling or something of the like. I'll try harder to get more involved with my emotes though! It's just a bit intimidating (especially since I haven't actively played a MUD in a bit.)
    BenedictoKaiara
  • Aukan said:

I'm scared of custom emotes! I've done them a few times, like around @Kaiara and @Roux and maybe a few others(?) but for the most part I'm scared that I'm going to get judged with bad spelling or something of the like. I'll try harder to get more involved with my emotes though! It's just a bit intimidating (especially since I haven't actively played a MUD in a bit.)

Your emotes were very well written in our small interaction! While I am right there with you as far as being nervous about custom emotes, practice makes perfect! Or at least makes you a little less scared. I quite enjoyed RPing with you and I can't wait to see where you go with Aukan. I know Rhine and Aukan's conversation was a bit rushed due to me being very sick at the time, so we need to make up for that soon!
    AukanKaiara
  • Rhine said:

Aukan said:

I'm scared of custom emotes! I've done them a few times, like around @Kaiara and @Roux and maybe a few others(?) but for the most part I'm scared that I'm going to get judged with bad spelling or something of the like. I'll try harder to get more involved with my emotes though! It's just a bit intimidating (especially since I haven't actively played a MUD in a bit.)

Your emotes were very well written in our small interaction! While I am right there with you as far as being nervous about custom emotes, practice makes perfect! Or at least makes you a little less scared. I quite enjoyed RPing with you and I can't wait to see where you go with Aukan. I know Rhine and Aukan's conversation was a bit rushed due to me being very sick at the time, so we need to make up for that soon!
    We shall! We've got plenty of time and it was a fun interaction indeed, I greatly enjoyed it even if it was rushed due to you being sick. I'm glad you are better though!
  • keep learning and having fun
    Aukan
  • Au seems like a good guy and I have enjoyed the interactions we have had so far. Don't worry about being nervous with custom emotes, because a lot of us have the same sort of feeling!

Aukan
  • We haven't roleplayed in a long while, but I enjoyed the roleplay we've done so far - learning some music with Roux was charming, and I enjoy our more militaristic/secretarial conversations where we work together, too. Kaiara thinks highly of Aukan as someone who can Get Things Done - even though it's been a while, I still trust that you have the capacity to be The Guy who not only gets work done, but is driving his character in new directions and I look forward to see where all of that goes.
    Aukan