An apology and a fresh beginning.

DamonicusDamonicus Member Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
Hello all. It has been quite some time since I last logged on this wonderful game. While there are way to many people to mention. I would like to formally apologize for my actions many years ago. While no true excuse can be given. Just know that I took very personal steps from those close to me at home and professionals to work on improving my life structure. I remember being quite a donkey's rear to many of what I called friends for no reason. My deepest regret is just being an outright piece of crap to some very good individuals. I am hoping I can return on a good basis with Damonicus, as this character is still a part of my life. Again, those that know what I did and those that remember. I do apologize and hope to move forward.

With much love and respect,
Damon

TsarraAloli

Comments

• TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭

"We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
    -Robert Caro
  • AyastiaAyastia Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Damonicus said:
    Hello all. It has been quite some time since I last logged on this wonderful game. While there are way to many people to mention. I would like to formally apologize for my actions many years ago. While no true excuse can be given. Just know that I took very personal steps from those close to me at home and professionals to work on improving my life structure. I remember being quite a donkey's rear to many of what I called friends for no reason. My deepest regret is just being an outright piece of crap to some very good individuals. I am hoping I can return on a good basis with Damonicus, as this character is still a part of my life. Again, those that know what I did and those that remember. I do apologize and hope to move forward. With much love and respect, Damon
    No idea who you are. I only came back last year but I do know when it comes to your past, this is a good place to start. Recognizing your mistakes and owning up to them. I wish you the best of luck 
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember you and never had a problem with you. Quite the opposite! Good to have you back! Hope to run into you on any of my chars.
    Tetchta
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭✭
    It's great that you're back! I hope you have fun and I really hope to find a reason for our characters to cross paths now 🙂
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - K.G.
  • TirriaTirria Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    You refilled my sigils, good in my book.
    Tetchta
  • TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    I did too >:( (for sweet profit :D)
    "We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
    -Robert Caro