An apology and a fresh beginning.

Hello all. It has been quite some time since I last logged on this wonderful game. While there are way to many people to mention. I would like to formally apologize for my actions many years ago. While no true excuse can be given. Just know that I took very personal steps from those close to me at home and professionals to work on improving my life structure. I remember being quite a donkey's rear to many of what I called friends for no reason. My deepest regret is just being an outright piece of crap to some very good individuals. I am hoping I can return on a good basis with Damonicus, as this character is still a part of my life. Again, those that know what I did and those that remember. I do apologize and hope to move forward.

With much love and respect,
Damon

TsarraAloli

Comments

• TetchtaTetchta The Innocent

• Damonicus said:
    Hello all. It has been quite some time since I last logged on this wonderful game. While there are way to many people to mention. I would like to formally apologize for my actions many years ago. While no true excuse can be given. Just know that I took very personal steps from those close to me at home and professionals to work on improving my life structure. I remember being quite a donkey's rear to many of what I called friends for no reason. My deepest regret is just being an outright piece of crap to some very good individuals. I am hoping I can return on a good basis with Damonicus, as this character is still a part of my life. Again, those that know what I did and those that remember. I do apologize and hope to move forward. With much love and respect, Damon
    No idea who you are. I only came back last year but I do know when it comes to your past, this is a good place to start. Recognizing your mistakes and owning up to them. I wish you the best of luck 
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I remember you and never had a problem with you. Quite the opposite! Good to have you back! Hope to run into you on any of my chars.
    Tetchta
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    It's great that you're back! I hope you have fun and I really hope to find a reason for our characters to cross paths now 🙂
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • You refilled my sigils, good in my book.
    Tetchta
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    edited February 2021
    I did too >:( (for sweet profit :D)