Flinn

edited January 2020 in Self-Affirmations
Edited in the name of usefulness: Flinn is a very weird character (for me, anyway, a vast departure from my usual), and I have honestly 0 idea, by and large, if he's portrayed the way I attempt to, or if people he interacts with (which is, admittedly, not as many as it probably ought to be) come out with any particular opinions at all.
so, y'know, hit me with the good, bad, ugly, etc.

Comments

• Lil bump, but Flinn's gone through a bagillion changes and I've tried to expand my circle at least a little bit so just a friendly reminder that I'm always 100% down for feedback of all varieties.
  • edited February 2021
    Straid and Flinn have orbited one another but never really connected in any meaningful way. That is not a criticism, merely context. In truth it seems a natural state for their characters, given their demeanors and priorities.

Flinn has become one of the characters I can most easily picture in my mind because of the way you play and describe them. The emotion and reactions from them never feel forced and their personality is wonderfully unique.

Even though they don't interact a ton, Straid always ends up coming across echoes of Flinn that make him feel connected to and influenced by them just the same. I look forward to more of the slowly unraveling mystery 
    Aolin
  • AolinAolin Inside a transdimensional bakery
    Flinn is a strange and utterly enchanting character, otherworldly enough to capture the imagination but grounded enough to keep the attention. They are wonderfully designed and consistent in their strangeness- which is to say, it feels like they have a stable and real personality, motives, agenda, etc... whether or not others understand it. You as a player play them wonderfully, maintaining an air of mystery without making them closed off to others. And your ability to flip between dynamic short-emote scenes and weighty text-limit-breaking emotes is truly masterful. I'm so excited for Aolin to be spending more time with Flinn. It promises to be a most excellent adventure!