What race would you like to see next?

2»

Comments

• If goblin were an option when I created Fezzix, he'd have been a goblin.

Not that I'll race change if it's implemented, mind you. I've had too much invested into grecht/Dehkay lore.
  • We have dog (kobold), cat (raja), bat (grecht), lizard (xoran), bug (horkval), fish (kelki), frog (grook). Atavians are really just angels, so we don't have a proper bird race. I think I would actually like to see Harpy, just to get something different and mostly because female minotaurs would freak me out. Will they have boobs or udders?! No, don't tell me... I don't need to know until I see one.
    MoxieAloliDemarcus
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Nonatea said:

I think I would actually like to see Harpy, just to get something different and mostly because female minotaurs would freak me out. Will they have boobs or udders?! No, don't tell me... I don't need to know until I see one.

I picked pixie just because it would be fun to RP that but I secretly want Seyda because I absolutely love their lore.

When you say female minotaurs would scare you, I imagine World of Warcraft Taurens. But look...

(I don't know who these belong to, they're not mine)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • @Aloli The female Taurens look awesome! I would absolutely stand behind that! I think what scares me is the Aetolian player base and what they might do with the female minotaurs. I just see this... (Spoiler for naughty stuff, sensitive souls beware)
    This candy was popular when I was growing up and is called "Big boobs". The slogan was "something to bite into" and "Put several of them in your mouth".

MoxieAloliArchelaus
  • Wait and see what they do to the foxes.  :#
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    LinNonateaStineAloliRazmael
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Bulrok said:

Lin said:

Teani said:

I think it would be better to leave the Seyda be, since the Caentoi seem quite similar to them in some sense. Since Caentoi are Albedos, leave that for later (potentially).

Ok but we're never going to play an Albedi race
    Ok but we already can play enough furry races
    That is a blatant lie. There are never enough.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    AxiusDemarcus
  • Alela uses Necromancy Regenerate on Thread.

Gorgon. Give me Gorgon, please. Please? PLEASE???
    (okay, fine, seyda's cool too.)
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    Archelaus
  • @Alela I'd love to see gorgons! They already have a language even.
    [Insert annoying gif here]
  • Color me weird, but I would like to see a non-gendered race. Something that couldn't have off-spring (hard-coded into the race perhaps), but had a really cool story behind their creation. Maybe they could be like an homunculus. Not born but created.
    Fyrren
  • Seyda and Minotaur (lol not serious argument about balance but I want both sooo)

Lleis and Severn

lithe and brawny

fox joy and cow joy

(but also if I must choose one, gimme that good fox lore omnom)
  • Fox ppl? Just seyda word.
  • as an additional note, I'd like to point out that if we get the Seyda race, we will know what the fox says.

(I am also really okay with a more frequent occurrence of 'how now brown cow?')
  • Minotaur all day, that would make for a fantastic Carnifex, the rage and sheer strength or even Templar, or even for mirror classes.