Goodbye

Hey all.

I'm retiring. I'm only posting this to clear the air. There's no drama, no ill will. My time with Aetolia has just come to an end. It's been a very long and wild ride.

Thank you to everyone, and I mean everyone I've interacted with on Savas, short or long term. I could write a huge novel about all the wonderful scenes I've had, with enemies, with friends, with family and with guildmates but I worry I'd miss someone.

So, just thank you. For all the great times and even all the not so great times.

TetchtaRihrinSibattiValorieSeurimasBulrokGalileiStineSekeresTeaniNonateaEleneAolinAlmolBorminchiaEphiLegynDrystinMoxieRaahRhineRebraSaidennIesid

Comments

• TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Will miss u pal

Savas
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Bye, dude! I never got a chance to hang with Savas, but did on past characters and the impact you've had on the game is significant. Take care of yourself, and don't be a stranger.
    LinStineSekeresSavas
  • Bruh, wut?!
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    Savas
  • You'll be missed. Take care!
    Savas
  • edited January 2021
    I refuse. We haven't even had the time to develop our relationship further. :(

I will miss Savas!
    Savas
  • AolinAolin Inside a transdimensional bakery
    edited January 2021
    Aolin didn't interact with Savas often, but it was always delightful. :( Will miss it.
    Savas
  • You will be very, very missed by Irys. Sav was mentor, big brother, dad-figure, all in one, and did a damn good job at all of them. I sincerely wish you well in your endeavors, and thank you.
    Savas
  • edited January 2021
    i only disagreed with your post bc borminchia is my ic sister, and her word is law. you will be missed

AND GOOD RIDDANCE

p.s. i'm gone too bye
    SavasRihrinNonateaSeurimasStine
  • Thank you for all the contributions you've made to this game and its culture - you'll be missed and appreciated in equal measure.
    Sekeres
  • Savas is Saidenn's best friend, hands down. He was there many times and watched Sai go through the many stages of his life, be it from young idealist to martyred, embittered cynic, to the rise of jewelry cat.

Sai will miss him. I will miss you. Take care, bro. Best of luck in the future, wherever your feet may land.
    Sekeres