Czcibor

Um... hi!

Let me know what you think about your favourite (or most-hated) Forever-Ward.

Comments

• Saweeeet, I get to be first! Cz (because forget spelling all that noise!) is one of the few that Dryst has interacted with since joining Enorian that he relates to. Cz appears to be all about actions over words, and getting his hands dirty. He sees the value of personal titles but only so far as they'll allow him to get things done.
    MoxieSeraphinaAloliCzcienn
  • czc is often used as an example of how "southerners arn't all bad" by skiva. He seems open minded and critical enough to actually chat with her, and there's not many on the other tether that do that.

kudos to all the fair lesser fights we had when you first showed up too :) there's something special about a 20 min lesser struggle without the usual rofl-squad coming to stomp.

you never did join Skiva for that drink :P but that's probably for the best
    DrystinCzcienn
  • Skiva said:
    you never did join Skiva for that drink :P but that's probably for the best
    @Czcibor Wear tight pants and a good belt!  :D
    SkivaMoxieCzcienn
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Level-headed. Fun to be around in webs and test things with. Thanks for being yourself. I look forward to learning more.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Czcienn
  • Keep being excellent 
    Czcienn
  • Czcibor you're awesome brotha, love fighting alongside you at all those lessers! B)
    Czcienn
  • Czcibor is an interesting character that acts his age; this is something I feel that I see too few people consider when the look at the characterization or writing of a brand new character. An 18 year old might be a little arrogant or take on more than they can chew because they just haven't ever seen how tough Sapience can get. He displays an attitude that reflects some strong convictions.

Iesid himself looks at Czcibor as a bit of a son, if a wayward one. He seems Cz as making similar mistakes that he might have during earlier eras and often takes a harsher path than is necessary to help divert or drive home a lesson.

I'm excited to see where the character goes now that he is in Duiran!
    AloliCzciennSeraphina
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Find his sort of "Huh, alright" attitude to Duiran so far pretty great. Rofl.
    IesidAloliRhineCzcienn
  • edited January 2021
    Hi. I bash all day but occasionally I interact with people. My New Year's resolution is to do the latter more. Let me know what you think about Czci.
    Didi
  • We've mostly interacted in tells, which has been a lot of awkward fun. Hopefully we can actually interact ONCE YOU GET 200.
    Czcienn

• An interesting character, I don't think I quite expected Elene to hit it off with Czcibor. What started out as banter after lesser fights turned out to be quite a bit more than that. An Ascendril with an avid fascination in explosions and thermal fission, where almost everything he does or thinks about is related to that.

Elene has almost exclusively interacted with Czcibor through tells and the occasional letters with parcels of tea and food, but the rare instances where he's around for Ethne's sermons are also interesting - even though he can't quite answer her questions when they are posed.

Don't forget that Czcibor still owes Elene some time to meet and chat in person! Maybe then, he'll be able to learn more about geometrical effectiveness and efficiency (he keeps complaining her shapes hurt) and taste the new brew that she's concocted, while hopefully not dying in the process.
    Czcienn