Theme Songs!!!

Comments

• Gali in her quieter/dreamier moods.

Cayn
  • edited January 2021
    Might as well be Pieri's theme for shaping quicksilver.

Long abandoned, dried, and close to disintegrating, this chrysalis is only held together by virtue of its quicksilver nature. The material has lent the husk something to drape over the gaping tears littering its surface; light crawls across it, intensity shifting, cycling through colours and taking from the observer's mind all traces of their identity as they shift. It is tantalising in the way that rainbows might be to a child, yet the delicate and crumbling thing that was once one creature's hearth reaches out strangely - a whisper of a past not yet remembered. Only when the gaze lifts away from the chrysalis can a small white butterfly be spied.
    The bird's oneiric signature pervades this statue.
    It is possible for you to oneirically ADJUST this statue.

The image within the frame takes clearer form as you gaze on:
    Midwinter.
    Drawing a stark contrast with the whirling colours of other landscapes, this quicksilver landscape is characterized by shifting whites with undertones of pale blue, winter-sun yellow, and lilac. Splashes of shadow suggest earth or stone beneath rolling banks of snow, and above the sky is just as silent. In motion and yet never fleeing from the alien, ashen skies, a line of snow petrels can be seen gliding above. One could mistake their dark beaks for the equally dark, tiny stars above, and their behavior is just as innocuous. Their wings never flap; they merely ride the wind you cannot feel, swerving to one side and slipping to the other. Theirs is a precarious balancing act despite knowing none will break ranks, for each petrel staggers at their own pace and in varying intensity. When one looks at the perpetually flying birds from within the landscape, as opposed to skimming its surface as they observe, the snow and sky perches on the edge of unsettling - serene, shifting, never-changing, waiting for a wing to fail without a promise to catch it.
    The bird's oneiric signature pervades this landscape, silver stars glimmering in the air.
    It is possible for you to oneirically ADJUST this landscape.

Straid
  • oof, yeah. This feels like a bit of Teotl
    Hardest of Hearts - Florence + The Machine
  • Let's see..Rihrin's feeling when she's bashing, because she hadn't been doing it for a while.

When she's relaxing/working on crafts

Other general mood songs

• ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Presented with absolutely no context:

The Church - Under the Milky Way

AFI - Miss Murder

She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    TeotlCaynSryaen
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    PieriZeheiaCayn
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    Double post but if you can't pk me you can't throw the first stone.

I heard this for the first time today, and it immediately made me think of Rijetta's relationship with @Aisling and @Rasani , and I got a little teary. Thanks, you two.

A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    Galilei
  • Quit double posting.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    Rijetta
  • Since we go 50/50 I can throw half a stone?
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Rijetta
  • edited January 2021
    Back to the fashion of theme songs, Elene's honest perception on the depths of twilit corruption:

Teotl
  • Excuse the christian occurrence, but yeah this is mostly Teo rn:

• @Chakrasul

To bad Stigandr is loyal to Guild and Country.

Butthatdoesn'tmeanwecantplaywitheachother.
  • Because I can never settle on just one, have a few with appropriate lyrics;

General tone:

Spotify playlist!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2U6qr56sx8NKk8VHIJd1Qq?si=RXG-uq1vR-GZuRvedFa4Bw

Discord: Amondrask#8476
    QelresTetchta

• Don't Play

I Am What I Am

Armed and Dangerous

• edited February 2021
    From Galilei to Galilei, I Belong to Me from Elisabeth. Dubbed version because good voice and vid. Lyrics will be easy enough to find.

• AolinAolin Inside a transdimensional bakery
    For Aolin, each a different facet of her.

ArchelausTeotl
  • I've said this probably 100 times but not here so whatever 

For Flinn

Cayn
  • Archelaus:

Bear Ghost - Necromancin Dancin

Ain't Know Grave - Hidden Citizens

Ivoln + Dhar:

Fialeja - Davy Jones - cover in Russian
    This is my favorite version of this. Really sounds like a mournful song about a Divine romance, even if the lyrics are 'sea' related instead of Earth
    [Insert annoying gif here]
    Cayn
  • edited February 2021
    I am typically horrible at this kind of thing. But as I was listening to music, I came across something that struck me, both in lyrics and vibe for Saidenn.

Low Roar: I'll Keep Coming

CallidoraCayn
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade

• NSFW:

Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    MjollGalilei
  • Sort of a musical introduction to Taye:
  • edited May 2021
    Back to ye olden theme songs, the music video is pretty hilarious, but the lyrics are great and meaningful. Really, it's the sentiment surrounding Elene these days:

Follow You - Imagine Dragons
    SryaenSaidennTeotl

• Really feel like this song is about Sryaen, lately.

I never thought I'd see the day
    I'd see you as somebody I could hate
    I guess that's just the price I pay
    For the blood-red flags that I walked past every day

Who are you when I'm not looking?
    You're like an angel sent from hell
    Despite those eyes that hooked me
    When I'm not looking, you are someone else

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Elene said:

Back to ye olden theme songs, the music video is pretty hilarious, but the lyrics are great and meaningful. Really, it's the sentiment surrounding Elene these days:

Follow You - Imagine Dragons

That video is amazing.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    EleneTeotl
  • omg. there are too many visual references in this video. And now every time I see Faithful Whispers all I am going to see is 80s hair band. And now you will, too. You're welcome.

• edited May 2021
    Shortest piece I have found thus far that feels like Taye the kelki bottle:

...and her love for glassblown things:

Odd, inquisitive, gentle, a little wistful, and cheery in its own way.
    ZeheiaTeotl
  • Teotl trying to be a friend:

General internal conflict:

Strangely fitting for a number of people:

General personal path/external conflict feels:

• Hey @Roux I found something for our mind-fiddlin'

What better for a journey to scrape memory lane clean than a 20th century berceuse?
    Roux