me Didi be nice

happy new decade
KarhastRebraHawaRazmaelMoxieAeryxAishiaLinZailaIesidAloliEscelikaZeheiaEnsis

Comments

• I love you! You always have something nice to say and you bring a smile to everyone's face. Keep being awesome!
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    RebraArosBoby
  • You're the best, Didi. Never change.
    Boby
  • beautiful cinnamon roll too good, too pure for this world
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
  • You always make me smile, thank you for being such a wonderful friend! <3

DemarcusBoby
  • didi has been a presence in 'tolia for as far back as i remember. From snaking in enorian years ago with my old chars, to popping in to give skiva gifts and drinks in the tavern, she is PURE and WHOLESOME and has somehow managed to charm both tethers. She brings a lighthearted smile wherever she goes, and reminds us all that this is a pretend word game meant to be for funs, when we're all guilty of taking it too seriously
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    You light my heart up with happiness and joy! You are the Queen of Aetolia. The only true unifying force.
    SkivaSeraphina
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    I agree with and reiterate everyone's comments. I have said for awhile that Didi is Aetolia's mascot, everyone loves her. From the cute one word quips, to her uplifting attitude of 'always improving' or 'behaving', she's got something for everyone. As for Didi the player, there are few friends as kind and as loyal as her. My life is certainly a lot brighter with her in it.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Seraphina
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Unironically the best roleplayer in Aetolia 
  • edited January 2020
    Didi is the heart and soul of Aetolia. You never fail to make me smile, even on my worst days. Your positivity is catching and endearing. <3<3<3<3
    Seraphina
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    While I've never interacted much with Didi personally, she's still a wonderful gem who occasionally sends me tells and she's always a sweetheart!!

Probably the only person who I've seen that is defended and protected on both sides, and surprisingly I became one of those people too.

Stay awesome Didi!!

AeryxSeraphinaBoby
  • Didi is an amount of all the things we inspire others to be. She is kind, quirky and absolutely wonderful.
    The world would band behind her should she ever call upon us. Perhaps she is secretly a god, just too humble to exert her true power.

We love you Didi, and you make Aetolia a wonderful place, and you always manage to know when someone needs your positivity
    RhineRebraSeraphinaBoby
  • You're a treasure, Didi. Stay you.
    AeryxIesidSeraphinaBoby
  • yay me hahaha much love everyone
    Boby
  • Give Flowers. Be Friends. All there is too it. It's always awesome to bump into Didi and just drink and party around the awesome that she is.
    Aeryx
  • I love every time you come and visit the shop and we talk about crafting!
    Aeryx
  • love my family and friends
    ArdentRebraEphiBoby
  • Literally the best person ever.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    AeryxRhineNisaviHawaEleneGalileiEphiArdentRhyot
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    several times a day, she comes in, buys some cake from Axi's shop. It's a joy seeing her name pop up in the logs, and I should send her a slice or two for free, just 'cause she's awesome like that.
  • I have always said anyone who hurts Didi will have the entire game after them. You have somehow become ally to all, enemy to none. You are amazing and I remember you from my earliest days like 10 years ago. 
    Aeryx
  • She's among the most faithful of the Savvy Serpent's patrons, and such a sweet soul!
    Aeryx
  • I came here to say that I haven't seen you much but your positive background presence in clans is really grounding and appreciated.
    I leave here learning more about RP and wanting to be even better, thanks Didi!
  • Best wishes and love everyone
    Zeheia
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Appearance:
    a small silver token
    Dropped:
    A silver token has been carefully placed on the ground.
    Examined:
    This pure silver circular token has the side image of a Rajamala etched into the face of
    it. Mutated into the pelt of the Rajamala are very notable flowers etched to depict
    orchids and violets. The edges of the round disc have also been etched with intertwining
    vines with alternating images of flowers at the intersecting points. The opposite side of
    the token has been left blank in order to leave room for any possible engravings.

DIDI TOKENS WERE MADE FOR DIDI TO HAND OUT!! If you need more, just let me know!!

Boby
  • Didi is the single greatest RPer in Aetolia. A genuine treasure. The one person that the entire playerbase would probably commit actual IRL murder for without batting an eye. 1000000000/10 would recommend.
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    ZeheiaAxiusIllikaal
  • Happy holidays and huggles! May 2021 be brighter than 2020:P
    JuhaBulrokRebraValorieBraxHaelraLinAlmolZeheia

• Murder mode activated.
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations