Aramaeus

Alright since I have a metaphorical gun to my head to make one of these, and I fear for my life, here we go. send help

If you have had a run in with Aramaeus and feel like rhapsodising about how great his hair is or how many words he takes to say one thing, feel free to let it all out here!

Seriously though, honest impressions please, it'll help me better myself as a writer and I'm here for the long haul.
Discord: Amondrask#8476
IrysTetchta

Comments

• edited December 2020
    (can confirm- I held the gun lol)

First and foremost- Aramaeus might be a new character to Aetolia, but he is not a new soul. Right from the very start, he has presented himself as this incredibly self-possessed, poised, intelligent person with an entire spectrum of rich, powerful motivations and emotions. Even the very smallest emote projects such a ridiculously strong -presence- of character. You can truly tell that he is a complex and realized character, and it is compelling. As for you, the player, all I have to say is wow. Okay no, I have a lot more to say than that. You so effortlessly draw other people into these incredible scenes packed with depth and emotion, and manage to coax their characters into expressing and developing theirselves more each time. Every single word feels like it was hand-crafted by an artisan, and I find myself all but bouncing in anticipation of every new emote you make. Aramaeus is not as magnetic as he is for a lack of flaws, but rather for the way those flaws have been woven so carefully into a believable, infuriating, delightful, maddening, weirdly endearing, three-dimensional inhabitant of the world of Aetolia. Every time I see him, my fingers itch to dive farther into getting to know more about him. Easily one of my all time favorite people to RP with. Easily. I cannot wait to see where this dance between him and Irys leads, whether it be friendship, heartbreak, love, or something else entirely. Bravo- in every way.
    AramaeusTetchta
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I've only had a very short rp session with Aramaeus so far, but look forward to more. Hopefully not because of death next time!
    Aramaeus
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    He's an obnoxious pigheaded brat and I love it he's so well played. I definitely wanna bully him IRL a little, which is awesome. Player also has really good character choices, palpable moods, and is really well-emoted. Was a joy to roleplay with. Good stuff.

Aramaeus