What would you like to see in GMCP?

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Stine said:

I'm either going crazy or 1(or more) items was changed around in GMCP some time recently, the one that I know of being gmcp.Char.Name.name->gmcp.Char.Status.name.

@Keroc Was there any others?

o.o Aren't they two different sets of the same value?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • edited August 2020
    Haven said:

o.o Aren't they two different sets of the same value?

I was using the former (probably because it was the first one I saw with just the char name) and today it doesn't exist. Maybe it was deleted because it was duplicate, or I am indeed going crazy.

Edit: It's back today, I must just be going crazy.
  • I would like dodging/diverting to be added as a GMCP defence.
  • dodges. all the dodges please. thanks! B)
  • edited October 2020
    Combat messages

edited to add: souls
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
  • edited November 2020
    angel power
  • Celerity
  • Weaponbelt contents
    SaltzJhin
  • Current tattoos
  • If I have to pay money for a gmcp flag that tells you you are dead, so that I can remove one more minor and unneeded annoyance for being Praenomen, just please tell me how much you guys want me to pay for the most harmless quality of life change I have ever asked for.

Thanks.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    TetchtaMjollLinRhine
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Not being Prae, so forgive me if this is something else, but isn't gmcp.Char.Vitals.fallen the flag for dead/incorporeal?
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• No, that's for being fallen.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
  • Which is not prone.

All three are different things, and none of them work how you think they do.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Fair 'nuff! Never checked my Char.Vitals flags while dead.

Hi.

• edited November 2020
    BorminchiaHaven
  • edited November 2020
    Edit: never mind I figured it out!
  • continent
    Stine
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    edited November 2020
    If someone in the room is single or not.

MoxieTsarra
  •  A Icewall/firewall/webwall gmcp for each room exit. Please and thank you.

Vharen
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Not sure if it's been said yet, but whose field you're on in the farmlands.

Hi.

• Drystin said:
     A Icewall/firewall/webwall gmcp for each room exit. Please and thank you.

Yes please 🌟

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
  • A gmcp flag for when you're dead or not.
    LinDrystinMjollTetchtaAlelaRhine
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Bulrok said:

A gmcp flag for when you're dead or not.

I literally don't want or need anything else in GMCP but this. Please god.
    BulrokTetchta
    I dunno if anybody's ever thought of this or not before, but it'd actually be really useful to have a flag in gmcp for whether or not you're dead. Just came to me, I dunno. Might be useful for some people.

LinBulrok
    TetchtaAlela
  • a gmcp flag for if bulrok is dead or not that everyone can see

BulrokZeheiaStineLinSaidennAlelaTetchtaValorieRhine
  • combat messages, soulstone levels, a flag for when you're dead or not, continent
  • A flag for being dead or not would let me safely pause my system at the same efficiency as undead/living people do which would mean I wouldn't hit the 50 command cap when I die at a lesser. Just sayin' :)
    BenedictoSeurimas
    Had some ideas that I wasn't sure anybody thought of before:
    combat messages, soulstone levels, a flag for when you're dead or not