Kaleigh Deschaine

KaleighKaleigh The Inn
edited March 2013 in Self-Affirmations
Spunky younger Deschaine family member. :)

I'm interested to know what any of you think of her so far. 
Really, is the RP good, bad, what do I need to improve, everything! Let me know!

Comments

• Kaleigh! Lia likes Kaleigh a lot. Definitely looking forward to more rp with you. I get a girly vibe from  Kale so I'm hoping the more we interact the more opportunities can come about to do more with Lia's girly side. Which will be awesome. I do think you emote better than I do and I do like how you express Kale in your emotes. She comes across as cheerful and adventurous.

Lia regards Kale as her sister already and I can't wait for all the fun rp to come as she figures out how to be a sister.
    KaleighAlycena
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Kaleigh is an absolute delight to interact with, something I hope to do more of! Your emotes are lovely to read and really help bring the character to life. You simply can't rp with Kaleigh and not smile, a lot of what she does reminds me of her mother which just makes Kerryn adore her even more.

Alycena
  • I love you and am *thrilled* that you agreed to play Kaleigh. You've made her everything I imagined and then some! You've done really well at picking up on Hayd's quirks and mirroring some in your'her own way, which really just adds to the relationship between mother and daughter. 
    imageimage
    HavenAlycena
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Spunk doesn't even begin to cover it. I love interacting with Kaleigh. Just wish I had more time to be online and rp. After that little tea-time thing with her brother, they've started to build something of a friendship I hope to see more of.

Your emotes are simple enough without being boring. Your character is all enthusiasm, so far, and it's going to be interesting to watch her grow. Keep it up!

AlycenaHaydyn
  • Kaleigh is fun to be around. I want to have Sarkis tease her, simply to observe her reactions for my amusement. 

Sarkis admires her because she seems to keep upbeat and interested in the Sentaari, despite how dry and dusty they can be sometimes. She even read at least part of his book!
    Alycena
  • Yay! I'm happy to see that she's loved by everyone so far! 

It is rather amusing how she's playing off to be much like Haydyn.. Having never actually RP'd with @haydyn before, I find it amusing, and love how much it actually worked out! 

@everyone's comments - I'll keep her as upbeat and positive as possible! She has been a delight to portray so far, and I cannot wait to continue the experience :D

(fyi have fun teasing her @Sarkis... Her brother does a fine job at it and she's becoming immune :P love ya either way!!)
    Haydyn
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    I absolutely adore Kaleigh. I know often we keep missing each other and we don't get to rp as much as I'd like. But I know if Kaleigh's in the room, fun is to be had. Even if it's just watching her torment her brothers. Thank you for being so awesome IC and OOC.

Alycena
  • Tormenting brothers is something I quite enjoy! I'm really glad it entertains everyone though :D

@Kerryn - We'll get a full RP session going at some point :P No worries! :D<3 
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Stath adores his sister. And has his own special way of showing it most of the time. 

All in all I love the interactions both OOC and IC. Great fun to be had by all!
    Alycena
  • Stathan said:
    Stath adores his sister. And has his own special way of showing it most of the time. 
    Like 'grounding' her in the guildhall? You wait, I'll get you back for that soon enough!
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    He only did that once! And it was fun! He even wen't and got her a firelash ring to deal with it >.>
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    She's been around for awhile, so I'm giving this a bump. :) 
  • Been awhile, thought I'd give this a bump. Trying to get her out there as best I can! Thoughts?
  • Kaleigh is a dear. Even if I can't get by for some RP, I try to spend a few minutes here and there chatting via tells.

Rashar may or may not have put the ol' sights on Kaleigh's back way back when, but after about two meetings I decided you were waaay too much fun to interact with in that friendly and somewhat goofy level that we always do, so he kind of moved her into the (older?) little sister category, and never even attempted to take it anywhere else. Glad face, because you rock.

Great emotes, good combination of serious business, funny business, and 'I'm going to kick you right in the shin' business.