Tetchta

Been gone a long time. Came back to break up the monotony of my day-to-day job by stretching my creative writing abilities. Haven't interacted with a ton of people yet or had HUGE RP sessions, but I'm also very vain so here's a thread where you can tell me how great Catra--I mean Tetchta is.

Comments

• welcome back yay creativity
  • I'm glad to have ran into Tetchta after that city announcement of having enough booze to drown an elephant. You obviously have taken great care in constructing Tetchta as a character that feels like a real person and I appreciate that. Looking forward to more :)
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Tetchta
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Been back for a few months. Been causing me a bit of havoc. Seems like a good time for a bump.

• Tet is Elite without being elitist. Elicits respect while also being welcoming.

Within the 'Fex, along with other senior members, she's provided a clear example of the nature of a carnifex including the costs of using the stones. More specific to Tet, the wobbly fex psyche is further wobbled by the bloodthirsty prae inside.

In our personal interactions, Tet is one of the most believably real characters I've been around, the player is a master of ambiance and has gone a long way to making me feel comfortable EMOTING which means a ton to me.

Also, this post needs more feedback, Tet is awesome.

Tetchta
  • causes issues by breathing while somehow being a vampire.

Tetchta
    if I gotta take asphyxiation damage, y'all can deal with a little huffy breathin'

• QUIT CAUSING SO MANY PROBLEMS!! <3
    Tetchta
    Ayastia said:

QUIT CAUSING SO MANY PROBLEMS!! <3

RihrinAyastiaIrys
  • I have never once come across a more incredibly self-actualized character than Tetchta. Love him or hate him (or her, as the case may be), if he were any more real he would fly out of the screen to kill your cat in your living room. He's an absolute wizard with setting up a scene's ambience, and then filling that scene with some of the most succulent, superbly crafted, sometimes delightfully tense and uncomfortable emotes I've ever seen. Everyone who has an opportunity to RP with Tetchta NEEDS to- whether or not your character enjoys the experience, you certainly will. Should I gush more? I'll gush more. The ease with which you can adapt to another character's reactions and use it to organically drive the scene along is nothing short of masterful. Tetchta is like an artisanal hard liquor: awful for your health, sometimes hard to swallow, expertly created, delicious, and addictive as all hell, all in the same package.

Standing. Ovation.
    DidiTetchtaAramaeusLin
    Seeing folk bump theirs recently and I've been RPing with a lot of new folk lately. Figured I'd bump because tbh I have to go to the hospital if I go too long without getting the approval of others.

• edited October 2021
    Tetchta is someone Reave has heard gossip about, but has not had a reason to engage with until a few days ago due to her current project being in limbo. From this gossip she has a vague profiling of what walking a path with him might look like, and as her player I wanted to find people I think will contribute to her eventual downward spiral. (ie: She's a smol, impressionable thing looking for a bit of poison.)

From both interactions, I'm enjoying the slower building pace. It is daunting to have paragraphs of text rattled off at me in a couple of minutes while I got either work or kids screaming around me. Additionally, I like how each sentence feels like it is bringing value to the character's personality. I'm delighted by the subtleties I'm finding in him that are not apparent just by examining his profile. I'm pleased with how flexible you are in your engagements too. He strikes me as a villan, but it is not so overwhelming that it buries all of the interesting, gray morality qualities to him.

Looking forward to future tales with you!
    Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
    Tetchta
  • << INSERT VEXED SIGH>>

This creature has somehow wormed his way into Maeve's brain, set up shop, and invites her in for tea every once in a while. :p

I cannot express enough how much I love your writing style, the way in which you've created a character that is equal parts vile and brilliant, and so REAL. Great roleplayers aspire for this level of immersion, and I find myself excited and nervous about our scenes because you really possess a talent for bringing them to LIFE in all these little ways with the attention you pay to details others might just pass over. You, boy, are sweaty, and force me to bring my A game - I love it. Your character is a gritty, foul-mouthed delight!
    Tetchta
  • While I don't get the chance to interact with Lord Mesis often enough, I think I've seen some subtle growth in his direction as a character and I am becoming more and more intrigued to see where his story goes. Hope to get a sesh with you some time in the near future!
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    I finally have Tet art!

MjollValorieAlmolReaveMaeve