Ayukazi Vyktaire

Ayukazi, once known as Ayuna, has been about for a few years now. In that time, she has done several things that have both positively and negatively impacted many people who have crossed her webs. I'm interested in hearing your impressions of her.

Comments

• #1 on my most hated character list <3
    (Not really, thanks for everything)
    Ayukazi
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Definitely a great roleplayer, speaker, and has an absolutely beautiful way with words.

It's always a blast interacting with you, even if it's something short or normal. More so when it's watch you lead various orgs. Plus you've taught me a lot about branching out into more RP.

• Wait, @Rhyot... you RP??? Hax.
    Teflin
  • @Teflin don't make me have Ayu make you more bombs!
  • weebpire who likes sword art

Ayukazi
  • haven't interacted with Ayukazi a ton but everything has been super positive thus far, definitely hope we get to rp more and figure out that dynamic :)
    Ayukazi
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

With the heavy, mind-numbing path Bloodloch has been on, with all the elections, the drama, the vitrol. Ayukazi is one of the reasons Oriana remained.

Ayukazi spoke with Oriana for a lengthy conversation, calmed her down, helped to settle some of the blatant harassment that was focused on Oriana and made the game actually enjoyable during that time.

It was unexpected, given the rocky, rough history that Ayuna had, had with Oriana. (freakin' hugs man)

I am thoroughly excited to finish the auction items for Ayukazi. Oriana likes to be pushed for excellence, and designing for Ayukazi, has Oriana trying to create utterly spectacular items. Thank you for that opportunity!

Oriana and I look forwards to trying to foster an actual friendship, with the understanding that Oriana and Ayukazi gained during their talks.
    TetchtaAyukazi