Mjoll

i can haz afurmeishunz ?.?
Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"

Comments

• Mjoll is a rock. Solid, reliable, just a general pleasure to be around. Simple outlook on life, consistent, and proof that your character doesn't have to be broody or angsty to be impactful.
    EmirVyxsisMjollTeaniTuisto
  • mjojo, the mjolltain, has arms that are pretty okay. not amazing or incredible, but decent. i have it on good authority she writes guild scrolls with her hammer.

vyxsis likes mjoll, and while there've been times when they've had conflict, mjoll is a person she's consistently respected.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

MjollTuisto
  • I love every interaction between Mjoll and Emir and how they can have entire conversations through shouting/caps lock, much to Iazamats displeasure. 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    VyxsisMjollTeaniTuisto
  • Bompu~
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
  • MJOLLLLL!!!! I wish we were in the same guild together because the hijinks would be amazing, but we don't need the guild to get into hijinks and Mjoll stands to be one of my favorite characters.

MjollTuisto
  • Mjoll - Shadow's reigning alcoholic mad troll. A splendid character that is always willing to humor Tiny Brute Iesid - either through a brawl, a drinking contest, or just incomprehensible yelling.

In addition to being a great character? I am a huge fan of the things I hear about how Mjoll has helped the Carnifex. It inspires Iesid to consider the next moves for how to help the Sentinels.
    Mjoll
  • A true pleasure to interact with, solid leader of the fex. so far I'm excited to see what comes next
    Tuisto
  • I heard Mjoll has an eight pack.

That Mjoll was shredded.

(ILY)
    MjollTuisto
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I heard that if you can climb all the way to the top and plant your flag you technically own Mjoll, but no-one has survived the ascent.
    MjollTuistoHawa
  • That's true! Many tragic deaths. So sad.
    Tuisto
  • I love Mjoll. Scary but hilarious. :)
    MjollTuisto
  • "Small tusks" Hmph! :D
    MjollTuisto
  • I don't tend to get much cross-tether interaction IG, but when I do it's almost always Mjoll and I am not displeased at all by this! Rhine can be a little mischievously rambunctious, especially when she is nervous, and Mjoll just rolls with it. 15/10 would RP with any day. Interactions between Rhine and Mjoll always make me smile, no matter how small. I absolutely adore the character you have created and am thankful for the opportunity to RP with you. <3<3<3
    SeraphinaMjollHavenTuisto
  • Not just big sister, but BIGGEST sister! I very much enjoy Mjoll's sadistic sense of humor and how she gets a kick out of wearing her little brothers face as a mask after a particularly unfortunate foci battle. She manages to balance well between a character that can be damn funny in lighter moments and very intimidating and duty bound when the situation calls for it. 
    MoxieStineSeraphinaMjollTuisto
  • Aw, shucks, you guys. Making me smile during my recovery 'n shit. <3<3<3
    TuistoCayn
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Mjoll has Big Scorpia energy and I effing love it.

MjollHawa
  • I absolutely LOVE Mjoll. From that first cinnamon roll to the head to every new hug. Sera tends to be afraid of "loud ones" but has come to now seek out Mjoll. I will be poking about soon <3
    ArosMjollTetchtaHawaIesidRhine
    I seriously don't know how Mjoll threads the needle on being a badass and kind of a goofball but she really does in a way that's surprisingly authentic and a joy to play with.

ArosMjollHawaSeraphina
  • Well thanks, guys. <3
    RebraBruinSeraphina
  • i love mjoll. maybe a little too much. i will conquer the mjolltain. someday.

i used to think she wrote guild scrolls with her hammer, but now i know that actually she doesn't know how to read (because it's illegal for carnifex to read).

jokes and horseplay aside, i think mjoll is a really skillful RPer and general human being. it's a pleasure and a privilege to know her. 10/10, would recommend.
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    TaiyangMjoll
  • "Boop"
  • Mjoll is one of Fezzix's few confidants. And by "few," I mean a number smaller than 5.
    Mjoll
  • I think Mjollo is a pretty cool guy. Eh spinny tops and doesn't afraid of anything.

Mjoll
  • Mjoll is probably the anchoring person that kept me playing when I dived back into Aetolia. Starting anew in the Carnifex and picking up the story I left behind before wasn't easy, and having Mjoll as Elene's mentor in the guild in hindsight was a very good decision.

With Elene's personality being aloof, standoff-ish, and bookish, it was initially hard to bond with the Carnifex. However, MJ's easy personality and fairness when working with her on requirements and guild identity have made things so much more bearable. That, and her ability to listen and encourage her efforts where they are directed makes her a positive influence in Elene's books.

TLDR; Mjoll is a great troll to play with, chat with, and fight with. 
    Mjoll
  • Mjoll is the best roleplayed manneshi swap troll in the game currently.

Oonagh
  • :rage:
  • TROLL!
    This is our relationship thus far XD
    Carry on
    Mjoll
    Mjoll is Tetchta's Commander, but Mjoll also works Tet's fields for Tet's profit, so who is REALLY in charge?

MjollHaven
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Mjoll is a solid person even though her and Rhyot butt heads every now and then. I also really appreciate how much she loves chairs.

TetchtaMjoll