Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• FezzixFezzix Member Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    @Teani Something about that math is off. Every time I hit on a single 50,000 gold bet, I get a payout of 1.75 million (minus the bet, which is also returned). Why are you getting 1.9 million for the same bet?

Edit: Never mind, you're making hedge bets too.
  • EnsisEnsis Member Posts: 27
    edited August 2020
    Fezzix said:

Never mind, you're making hedge bets too.

I kinda want to win the ultimate bet now, but I'm wondering if I'll have time between starting the bet and the ball hitting a slot to make it with the .5sec delay forced between bets. It's seventeen separate commands (fifteen if the two-column bets aren't available).

https://twitter.com/TastyArts
    Probably listening to this.
  • SaybreSaybre Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    (Tells): Lady Kalena Kavoros tells you, "Just let me know when to hold your head under the holy water or push you into the volcano!"
    (Tells): The crackle and pop of flames accompanies your voice as you tell Kalena, "..WOW."
    (Tells): Lady Kalena Kavoros tells you, "It is only because I care about your soul, Sir."

Kalena taking this religious leader thing to the full extreme. *gulp*
    TeaniTetchtaEorosSryaen
  • TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    Saybre said:

(Tells): Lady Kalena Kavoros tells you, "Just let me know when to hold your head under the holy water or push you into the volcano!"
    (Tells): The crackle and pop of flames accompanies your voice as you tell Kalena, "..WOW."
    (Tells): Lady Kalena Kavoros tells you, "It is only because I care about your soul, Sir."

Kalena taking this religious leader thing to the full extreme. *gulp*

Why isn't there a "damn that's hot" reaction smh
    "We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
    -Robert Caro
    Saybre
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only goal in life was to immortalize Sir Franzis Hoss. I've successfully done it now I can quit the game cause I won. It's been great guys.

They didn't listen when I said Shamans were strong in groups. 
    Aetolia Buzzwords: Bad actors, disingenuous, disingenuous bad actors, and bad actors being disingenuous. 

HavenSryaenHawaSibatti
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Church said:

@Benedicto beat you to this actually, check out the tome in the Templar guildhall.

Hilariously enough I just got told about this lololol. But i'm happy to further his legacy!
    They didn't listen when I said Shamans were strong in groups. 
    Aetolia Buzzwords: Bad actors, disingenuous, disingenuous bad actors, and bad actors being disingenuous. 

• NisaviNisavi Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    Sir Francis Hoss is a legend and hero, whose name can never die, for it is carried in the hearts of all those who knew him and his valor.
    Benedicto
    deaths:
    1 . Benedicto has been slain by the might of an imposing Luminary.
    2 . Benedicto has been slain by the might of a steadfast Templar.
    Everyone prepare for @Benedicto's heel turn! It's coming! EBUL BENE ARC, MY SOUL IS PREPARED
    "We're taught Lord Acton's axiom: all power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I believed that when I started these books, but I don't believe it's always true any more. Power doesn't always corrupt. What I believe is always true about power is that power always reveals. When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."
    -Robert Caro
    BenedictoArdent
    jfc
    -Robert Caro
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantMember Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    MjollTetchta
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail Cthulhubunny!

Art by Marcelo Gallegos
    Ensis
  • TaiyangTaiyang Member Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

🤔
    EnsisGalileiSryaen
  • OonaghOonagh Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    um...can we please have farsai spread into the itzatl and have random shadowmonster animals.
    ZeheiaSryaen
  • SeurimasSeurimas Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Marin waves goodbye.

You wave goodbye.

An ethereal stallion comes falling down from above to land with a thump.
    Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
    EorosCallidora
  • AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 375 ✭✭✭

"I am Imp @Archelaus, and this is my favorite shop in all of Sapience."
    ArchelausAolin
  • BulrokBulrok Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Neither did I apparently.
    ShAmAn'S aRe UsEleSs In GrOuPs

Bias is ok so long as it's coming from someone who is biased - Aetolia Volunteers 2021

The real bullies of Aetolia:

Didi has fallen before a powerful ranged punch from Rhine.
    They were assisted by: Aisling, Valeria, Stine, Jhura, Benedicto, Ain, Iadra.
  • EleneElene Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

"The Hlugna... have become something else," Varach Scolrys surmises, his beady eyes flickering across the assembled crowd. He levers himself to his feet. "And you call them the Kalsu word!" he spits with contempt. "The ANKYREAN word."

Varach Scolrys exclaims, "And you name ME Farag? FARAG. Like KOBOLDS!"

Varach Scolrys thrusts his closed palm out and begins to slowly unfurl his fingers. Suddenly, a green vapour begins to issue from his skin and begins to spread throughout the area.

A noxious green vapour drifts towards you, seeming to act with a life of its own as flows directly into your nostrils.
    You are afflicted with varach_rot.

:( Lord Fara- I mean Varach, why do you hate me so? I HAVE BEEN PINING FOR YOUR RETURN!
    SaidennZeheia
    edited November 2020
    (Web): @Bulrok says, "I wonder if."

(Web): Bulrok says, "I can call Prae good and let @Rijetta take it from here."

(Web): Bulrok says, "So I can go back to a class that can bash."

(Web): You say, "Prae can bash."

(Web): @Mazzion says, "Oh god, don't get tet started." sent literaly 1 server tick after my message

(Web): Mazzion says, "Damn it."

(Web): You say, "LMAO."

(Web): @Mjoll says, from Albedos, "ROFL."

(Web): You say, "JPDFOIJSDFPOIJDF."

(Web): @Borminchia says, "Lmao."

(Web): You say, "I'm dying."

(Web): Mazzion says, "Here we go."
    -Robert Caro
    Bulrok