Announce post #3126: August Promotion

8/1/2020 at 0:08
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
August Promotion

We're off pattern at this point, so I'm just picking promotions I like!

This month, the Iron Bank returns! HELP IRON BANK will have a lot of the basic information. Keys are available for purchase on the website.

The gist of it though:

Keys open vaults in the Iron Bank. The bank has a set variety of prizes, detailed in the aforementioned help file. There are pieces of keys possible, in the milestone wares shop (give us at least 24 hours if you don't see them), that when combined make a key. IRONBANK verb offers a number of things you can do at a vault, including looking at the prizes already won and which remain.

To start off, we'll be vanilla, and then at the refresh I'll try out some riffs on the idea! If you have ideas you'd like to see tried, feel free to comment on the forum post this announce generates. I expect to be trying out a High Stakes version and a version that collects the 'leftovers' from the other vaults.

Minipets
--------
a sunrise, birdwinged butterfly *NEW* x1
a blue and black hairstreak butterfly *NEW* x1
a spotted longwing butterfly *NEW* x1
a leopard lacewing butterfly *NEW* x1
golden exchange token x5 (For those that forget, this ensures an exchange makes a pet you do not
own)

NOTE: I will be swapping out the least won butterfly for the first half of the month with a fifth new butterfly. All butterflies are insects.

Credits
-------
25 x20
50 x5
100 x1
250 x1
500 x1

Bound Credits
-------------
30 x19
50 x5

Items
-----
a hunting boon token x1
a small bag of chocolates x10
a cryptic chest x10
artifact salvage x4
XP Chalice x3
a box of artifact vials x1

-T

PS Give me a sec on HELP IRON BANK. I pulled it down to rewrite after I noticed an egregious error in languagification that I misdid

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 18th of Midsummer, in the year 489 MA.
MjollArdentIesidRijetta

Comments

• Can we expect keys in the MILESTONE WARES to be available by/for reset? Or multiple times if things will be changing a lot?

• I think it goes without saying, but one of my biggest reservations with buying into the promotion are the previous changes that were made. Value was impacted. I get that there are priorities as dictated from above, but the changes are gonna interfere with those priorities for a good many of us.
    TetchtaArdentMacavity