Seurimas

It's been 10 or so years since my last thread, and I've been back for a while, so I'm wondering: what do people think of the Syssin from the Spires named Seurimas?
Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245

Comments

• Seurimas is a little bit of an enigma. He is friendly and very dedicated to Spines, but I (read Sai) feels that there is more to him than he usually lets on. He plays the role of Syssin well in having multiple layers to him.

As for the player, you do an excellent job of creating scenes, be it longer emotes or short ones. I've enjoyed every interaction we've had!

• Seurimas was a surprising find for me. Literally just appeared out of nowhere! The first time I saw him was during one of Reave's encounters on the rooftops and he scared the unicorns out of her. 😂 It was a short, but memorable interaction and I'm enjoying your character's acceptance of conflict rp. Hope to have more experiences with you!
    Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
    Seurimas
  • Seurimas is a great role model for Renli and you present him as carefully crafted, dedicated, while being patient and kind in a way that I've not entirely encountered in other games or groups in my history of MUDding. Seurimas was a good hand (and Hand) at helping me, and Renli, feel welcomed into the guild at a time when I decided to give MUDs another whirl and I am really excited and hopeful that there's a lot of potential to keep learning from him in the future!
    SeurimasReave