Drawings of Aetolia

Comments

• I WANNA BOOP NOSE
    EphiArdentStigandr
  • At first I was like ugh, it's blurry. Then I looked a moment longer and was like no, it's crayon-y. And the more I look at it, the more I like the crayon-y-ness.
    Zaila
  • AMG! <3

• Tsarra said:

At first I was like ugh, it's blurry. Then I looked a moment longer and was like no, it's crayon-y. And the more I look at it, the more I like the crayon-y-ness.

I was playing with pencil... in hindsight I think I should of colored in the same pencil to fit the crayon-y style... oh well maybe in another! lol
    TsarraDarim
  • Zin made me an amazing chibi and is the bestest

ZeheiaRhineEphiPazradymStigandrDarimTeotlKatie
  • StigandrStigandr v5735
    edited July 2020
    Edited! - Twas off topic and from a different verse/game.
    NaosLin
  • Stigandr. For now, anyway.

LinNaosGalileiSaidennIadraKatie
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Finally got around to doing summer stickers. Have a Beach Sryaen! Poor guy does not like the heat.

EnsisSessizlikStigandrZeheiaDarimSryaenHavenTeotlKatie
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    ee! A commissioned piece of Femaxi by @Sessizlik! I hope y'all love it as much as I do!

StigandrZeheiaKatie
  • Eleanor drew a combat Nisavi chibi:

Thank you, as always!
    OonaghStigandrZeheiaIadraDarimOemeriaTeotlKatie
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Watch out! The Muffin Mage is back, ready to stuff you with delicious pastry!

Here's my rendition of Sessizlik:

RhineSessizlikSryaenZeheiaHavenKatie
  • Had to show off a beautiful bit from Sessi

EphiRhineStigandrHavenTeotlKatie
  • edited July 2020
    To be fair, @Iesid had me convinced for about ten minutes that the Great Oak was a bonsai....
    ...I had edibles that night, it seemed viable.
    .....okay on review, they do bonsai oaks. Headcanon is that the great oak is a MASSIVE bonsai, trimmed by Haern.

RebraRhineSryaenZeheiaEorosTeotlSekeres
  • I like to think of Duirans Great oak as that tree from avatar's "The Swamp" Episode.
    Oonagh
  • This is my very Work in Progress on a Family Portrait of Saybre (top left), Aren (top right), and Tratos (bottom). Probably not even close to what the final will look when I get around to it. I think I've changed Aren like 14 times already. Also I hate hair.

SessizlikRihrinRouxSekeresEorosKatie
    While this is not a drawing, it could (if one has enough imagination) be considered some kind of art related to the game. I present to you, my Aetolian cover of Ruth B's Lost Boys. I call it Lost Noobs:

SryaenEnsisGalileiAloliStigandrElene
  • edited August 2020

A little bit of fanservice and an amusing recent development for Akarn and Aren.
    The Raccoon.

No, he does not want to hold it.
    SaybreSaidennSryaenZeheiaEphiMaeve
  • edited August 2020
    Because he's back and that's worth celebrating, here's a picture of Elene and @Desian, and their first glimpse they've had of each other again in centuries:

And because @Galilei and @Ephi requested for this addition, here's a little @Naos featured in the same artwork because why not:

GalileiZeheiaTeaniEphiOemeriaCallidoraTeotlKatie
    Took an old picture I'd drawn and repurposed it for a new, fresh look on Tea.

SaritaSessizlikGalilei
  • Fresh off the commission boat (and I recommend everyone to check out the website Artist & Clients) is another picture of Elene entangled in a altercation with @Naos.

He's forever going to be immortalised as the sacrilegious Chokemaster.

NaosEvelynXavinSaidennOemeriaGalileiZeheia