Eoros

After reading through some of these I think it's a great idea.

Thoughts? 

Comments

• While the interactions have been mostly slight and at range, Ardent is mildly curious about meeting his cousin. He tries to put family first but given the tether situation he isn't sure how to approach actually reaching out. Could go either way since he seems to have hit or miss luck with meeting family from that side of the fence. Interested in seeing if it goes anywhere.
    MoxieEoros
  • My character is still coming to terms with the idea of children, especially ones that decided to latch on. She's still very much aloof, self centered, and a wanderer, not caring too much about forging new relationships, but she sees a lot of herself in both of the twins (with the stubbornness DEFINITELY coming from their dad) and it intrigues her.

I'm enjoying watching Eoros continually searching for her own place and expression, not quite settling her roots down and always quick to challenge the way things are. It still surprises me when I see the rash emotional decisions Eoros displays in her encounters, even though Moxie reacts along a similar vein, while her twin is a little more steady thinking. I also don't know how the twins turned out so sociable, given their parents traits, but it's really fun to see all of the new friends they're making. ❤

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    EorosDrystin
  • While Vali's move was met with a surprise of trouble and mischief(his nieces), our interactions have been fun and entertaining. Between growling at the 'strays' or random banter through our hunts... or the shenanigans we get into when his better half is about too. Rambling now, but its been fun watching her develop and find her place - and been a treat to be a part of this.
    Eoros
  • I never intended for Dryst's story to include two daughters but I wanted to make sure that I left him open ended enough to be able to be moved by other characters.

@Eoros has been very interesting for me to interact with. She's got a lot of her Da's traits, even in terms of appearance, getting out of work when possible, and mischievousness. She's constantly sarcastic but I get the impression that sarcasm is a tool that she uses to downplay her real feelings in difficult situations.

I've really enjoyed their interaction, and I can't emphasize that enough. The two have all the usual father/daughter awkwardness and tenderness and to me the relationship has been very realistic and came naturally.

I've really enjoyed that you didn't shy from giving Eor plenty of character flaws, something that can be rare to see in RP, but you've made her so very realistic in doing so. Seeing his little bird grow from that stinky young Page that shuffled around nervously and had to be made to go bathe, into a young lady that gets constantly chased by the boys (I've got both eyes on you fuckers!) has unavoidably evoked real parental pride at times.
    EorosStine
  • Bumping this. I've interacted with some more people since starting.
  • Although Sry and @Eoros haven't interacted too too much, I really appreciate the depth of the character that I can see from the surface. There's a lot there to unpack and I'd been really trying to get a moment where Sry can get to know Eoros a bit better because she's Kalena's sister. I was certainly surprised to see Eoros come to Sry's aid out of the blue when he got attacked by Elene in his house, and I liked how descriptive the emotes were. I get the vibe that Eoros is a lot like Sry in that she tends to get herself into trouble or has issues dealing with her emotions, though the two of them have vastly different problems in that regard I'd wager. Eoros being very fiery and intense and Sry being very dark and malicious. It's a neat character arc to be going through currently, and I've really tried to slow how quickly Sryaen advances through the ranks of the Templar to give a believable redemption plotline and anyone who wants to interact with him through that an equal opportunity to do so.

tl;dr - I liked what I saw during our brief encounters and would love to RP more! :smile:

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    EorosHaven
  • edited July 2020

by the wonderful @Sessizlik
    KodaHavenRhineIesidValorie
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I love our interactions. Thank you for sometimes going out of your way to find me, even when I'm having anti-social days or months. I'm always laughing so hard by the end of it that I'm tearing up.

You and a few others (including @Benedicto) have a way of bringing realistic reactions into otherwise unusual/magical/fantasy-filled scenes.

Stay sweet <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    MoxieEoros
  • Eoros is, I believe, the first Spiriter Aya was ever able to call a friend. The mischievousness of the girl definitely rang familiar with Ayastia. All the same, Eoros is a large reason Aya is where she is now, why she ever considered it a possibility. Thank you for running such a wonderful character:)
    Eoros
  • Oh man... I dont even know where to start! The yin to Kalena's yang! The two are polar opposite in personality and demeanor, but so fiercely loyal to each other. Twins no matter what separates them! I love that the two of them can argue tooth and nail, but at the end no matter what, it ends in hugs and love. Eoros has made my playing experience and especially Kalena's life so much more enriched. The two challenge each other in so many ways, but always find ways to agree or get along. You as a player just blow my mind, your creative writing style is unmatched, and I love how natural everything feels with you. You are amazing, and I am so lucky to have you as an RP sister! <3
    ReaveEorosAloli