LOVE

Comments

• Kyna said:

It’s funny, we often talk about how thankless being a volunteer can really be, but sometimes we don’t express our love for the community, either. So thank you, guys, for genuinely being one of the best IRE communities..

I know at first hand, how incredibly easy it is to feel divided by conflict in games with similar design. But Aetolia does have this extra layer of wholeness which makes me appreciate individuals regardless of us their teammate/enemy status. I don't know how this community does that, but it is there.

Much respect for everyone contributing to this unique atmosphere. And much hate for you, because you are making me second guess my character's name.

KynaZeheiaZaila
  • Bit of love to everyone who was in that scene over in the Mulariad's tavern earlier today. What a fun, wicked little back and forth. It felt like the whole scene flowed really well, and that's a rare thing to have with you start getting up there in numbers. Anyway, you know who you are. I had fun. Hope you did too!
    RhineSibattiOonaghDidiSekeresEorosZaila
  • edited July 2020
    Sibatti said:
    I loved everything about the Chak/Haern sermon last night in Esterport. Major fun to everyone involved, and SO MANY INTERESTING THINKS.
    I felt I screwed it up bad. I had plans but when the two actually showed up Aya was like wellp... that's not gonna work. But thank you :)
  • Much love to everyone who has made modern Saluria what it is today. For context I have been playing Aetolia on and off basically since it was released and to see Saluria go from one little bit of jungle and the village that had some promise of dark gods and spirits to this amalgamation of several huge areas with great fleshed out lore is amazing to see. I think the best part is the day/night change and how the rojalli coming out at night actually makes the jungle feel dangerous. Even as an endgame tri trans if I am silly enough to get distracted and look away from the computer for a few minutes while in the Western Itzatl it is entirely possible to die if a couple of rojalli wander into the same room at once.

It gives me a lot of hope for the areas that currently feel big, but a little empty.
    LinStigandrZeheiaRhine
  • So much love to everyone I have run into lately and for all of the great RP. I have been learning more about my writing and the different facets of Eoros as a character and it has been great over the last week.

@Ayastia @Sryaen @Haven @Validan (Desi) @Ardent @Naos @Taj @Kalena(the forever partner in crime) @Rhine @Stine
    AyastiaSryaenHavenArdentRhineValidan
  • edited July 2020
    First loves go to @Skiva. She was the first person to talk to Aya when I logged back in for the first time in nearly a decade. @Kanivara and @Chakrasul come next, the two biggest influences in her life. And from there, in no particular order, @Mjoll @Axius @Raynia @Marin (definitely in the top) @Rijetta. I mean the list can go on all day. @Swara and even @Haven. And I would be remiss not to add @Isia. Ayastia has made it a hobby to harass this poor woman and she has taken it in stride. If I did not mention you I'm sorry. Too many people and like I said, I could be here all day. 
    HavenArdentAxiusMarinSwara
  • Eoros said:

So much love to everyone I have run into lately and for all of the great RP. I have been learning more about my writing and the different facets of Eoros as a character and it has been great over the last week.

@Ayastia @Sryaen @Haven @Validan (Desi) @Ardent @Naos @Taj @Kalena(the forever partner in crime) @Rhine @Stine

Thank you for the love! I've been having a blast getting to know Eoros and Kalena. Y'all really make it fun to be in the Templar!

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    EorosHavenArdentRhine
  • I've always wanted to do a proper ritual. Today's helped me figure more out, I literally realized where I wanted to go with it while responding to you @Naos, and my thanks to @Ardent also about insight on shadow. You guys seriously need to hang out more often, big love and big happy for today's little discussion.
    NaosArdent
  • To Sir Cluck and an orange tabby cat, thank you for a very enjoyable afternoon in the Templar guildhall! And much love to the @Celani behind them!
    RebraEorosOonaghEleneZeheia
  • Rhine said:

To Sir Cluck and an orange tabby cat, thank you for a very enjoyable afternoon in the Templar guildhall! And much love to the @Celani behind them!

I definitely wanted to smuggle the cat back home. Much love for those interactions <3
    RebraRhineZeheia
  • Qelres said:

Love, love, love to all of those who shaped Qelres into who he is. The characters who surround him make playing him a joy.

HEY! Qelres is a gorram treat!
    GalileiOemeria
  • Over the past week or so, I've had fun with @Qelres, @Ipz, and @Menelaus at random sermons (my new alias is impking, which takes out 5000 gold to give to our benevolent liege). Thank you guys for keeping a somewhat tame transition more interesting. Tonight though? Hooo boy. Holy butts. I had a delightful bit of time tonight with @Omei, @Tenshyo, and @Melantha. A bunch of fun roleplay with longform emotes and mud and puddles and pranks and heart-wrenching soulful talks and new friends! Very much fun, thank you. <3
    RebraSaltzDidiHavenTenshyoMelantha
  • I love that I learned I could name weapons recently...which made me very happy...

Then I was playing World of Warcraft and leveling a Paladin which I had never played and.

So then I thought to myself long and hard...and I had to do it.

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Not sure what's worse.....

That you named your weapon after a level 43 piece of gear or that you're only level 39.

In either case, this is probably the most important thing to say....

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!

OonaghStigandr
  • edited August 2020
    Zandalari troll paladin, ftw - New Character by the way @Rhyot .....
    Max Level (Rogue(main), Druid, Hunter, Mage, Demon Hunter, Priest)
    All Horde...screw the alliance.
    RhyotSryaenArdent
  • Thank you to all who continue to play this crazy fun game with me. Much love to you all, you all help make my world go 'round, each in your own way. And a SUPER SPECIAL LOVE shout out to the admins and volunteers who keep this place up and running, thank you so much for all your time, energy, and effort put into this work of art. It really shows, and is much appreciated! Thank you! B)
    AxiusSeurimasFezzixDidiZeheia
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I have been meaning to make time to write this. I want to send so much love and hugs to the one particular admin who has been working on helping me finally fix the nightmares that the Sentaari NPCs are. I love everything about what you have done with Brother Bast. I cannot say thank you enough.

Thank you for having the initiative to fill in the holes where my orgreq wasn't detailed enough and also thank you for having the patience to test everything after and modify! You're absolutely wonderful Please stay and make more magic around Aetolia.

I definitely hope when my other guild orgreqs are approved they fall in your hands <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    BenedictoBraxHavenTaiyang
  • StigandrStigandr v5735
    edited September 2020

Much love to WHOEVER took control of that particular NPC yesterday night.

It was really cool, unexpected, and pushed Stigandr into a new project.

Super small interaction. None of it was realm-shaking or hardcore and I love that. Small mob interactions can be just as nice as BIG mob interactions.
    SryaenDrystinZeheia
  • Ooh, I forgot this thread existed.

Gonna throw out some love here to @Kalena @Caitria @Valorie @Valeria @Annika @Roux, y'all been really great the last few weeks and it's been a real pleasure interacting with you.

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    ValeriaRouxStigandrValorie
  • I love that my spirit buddy @Illidan is playing seriously again. Makes my heart all warm and gooey.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    OonaghLin
  • Bulrok said:

I love that my spirit buddy @Illidan is playing seriously again. Makes my heart all warm and gooey.

Happy to be back buddy. Was good to see you!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • October marks about 1 year since I've been back. I know this because Facebook helpfully showed me this memory from a year back, of me playing a newbie alt monk on Blowtorch, just manually bashing the Fissure:

I love how far that's come, although I barely use it now that I'm working from home (except to be not-AFK bashing while watching TV sometimes):

Also, big Love to everybody creating the fun moments that have kept me coming back this past year:
    * Everyone who comes to lessers, especially the people who are willing to join me on obviously suicidal runs against far greater numbers. I still remember getting cake from @Oonagh just for being an individual nuisance <3.
    * Everyone who Sects. Most of you are just swell people, willing to offer friendly advice or even help me fix my offense completely. Looking at you, @Haven and @Nisavi!
    * All the Syssin folks who have been the center of a lot of great developments in the past year. Particularly @Robyn, who was just a very welcoming GM when I came back.
    * Folks in the pools, especially @Ceraen for ylemnics. It catches way too much flak for not being Mining, but I'm also going to preemptively share some love for everyone working on Mining, because it seems like it's going to be amazing when it's out!
    * Everyone I missed. There's been a lot of people involved in big and small RP moments, guild events, city events, skirmishes, ganks, and more that really make the world breath.
    Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
    HavenOonaghTeaniSaltz
  • Much love to everyone who has made the last few weeks enjoyable!

@Haven @Drystin @Ayastia @Valeria @Illidan @Valorie Kales and Khelzya, and Desidora and a shoutout to @Slyphe for the tavern giggles
    ValeriaValorieHavenArdentAyastiaIllikaalZeheia
  • edited October 2020
    November 4th will be my one year return to Aetolia. I only remember the exact date because I remember when I refused a drug test... that said...

I have a long list of everyone that has turned it from popping my head in to see what the game had become after a decade to one that I play again. In no specific order we have:
    @Kanivara, @Marin, @Satomi, @Raynia, @Axius, @Amarita, @Mjoll, @Ardent, @Rijetta, @Chakrasul, @Eoros, @Haven, @Lilein, @Galilei, and god so many others. And especially @Skiva who was the first to greet and make friends with Ayastia after such a long slumber, a smiling face that made me want to come back. Whether we get along in game or not, listed or not, love you all!
    SeurimasGalileiArdentEorosHavenAxiusLileinZeheia
  • \o/ for the new MILESTONE BUY X CREDITS command. Saved me having to hold down enter spending 1 platinum keystone at a time.
    EorosSibattiAyastia
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I've made two sales in my redbubble shop that I recently started. Sure, it was my friends buying, but I made sales and that is amazing! Working hard on new pictures, both drawn and photos. This is such a blast!
    ValorieAxiusLinRebraEorosZeheia
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    I know that this just happened... but I wanted to genuinely express to the Celani behind @Iosyne how much I genuinely, truly appreciate that little bit of interaction just now. I feel as if I came off a bit ah.. manic, and if so, I do admit I've been basically trying to deal with a low swing of depression by eating chocolate.. which after Halloween with candy on sale... ahem..

What I'm trying to put out there though, is a thank you to the Celani who just visited Axius while I was just running what was amounting to the mental investment of chores. I appreciate you popping in and just giving Axi a bit of interaction. You've singlehandedly brightened my day just enough that I feel like I can take a breath of fresh air from the staleness of a depressive swing. I <3 that you did that... and hope that I didn't spook you by my overeagerness.
    ValorieRebraTedrunaiZeheia