Sekeres

Hello everyone! I've seen really nice things about others in this section of the forums. I'd love to hear what you think!

Comments

• KarhastKarhast Enorian
    eternal big tiddy mask gf
    EscelikaSekeres
  • edited May 2020
    Karhast said:

eternal big tiddy mask gf

I'm very flattered. :smiley: I also love your insightful affirmations! We should definitely find time to RP more.
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I just wanna say Sekeres is a friggin' doll
    RihrinCaynSekeres
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    I have to agree with Sibatti! I haven't been able to really interact with you until today, but the three way conversation we all had was a blast! I'm looking forward to more shenanigans involving dreams, smokes, and a grumpy peryton.
    Sekeres
  • There's not nearly enough gushing in this thread. Prepare to be gushed at!

I've thoroughly enjoyed our RP so far. Your character is rich - rich to the point that it's almost overwhelming at times; there's just so much to dig into! But the effort is always well rewarded. Better still, you know how to make interactions mutually fulfilling, achieving a wonderful balance of give and take in terms of time spent in the spotlight of a scene. Getting to know your character better has helped me to further shape and define my own, and to me, that's collaborative writing at its finest.

And then there's the writing itself! Your use of imagery is powerfully evocative and inspires me to push my own descriptive boundaries, deviating from my comfort zone and experimenting with new ways of approaching a sentence. Sometimes I'm slow to respond because I'm just sitting there going 'holy shit' about a specific turn of phrase you built, and it's the best. Being exposed to such a different style from my own has been nothing but good for my own writing. So, thank you.

In short, you're great, keep it up.

To anyone who hasn't yet RPed with Sek: you're missing out!
    RhineSekeres
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I adore the friendship that Sekeres and Aloli fell into accidentally. She's sweet and caring and I love her nicknames. Always looking forward to their little talks.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Sekeres
  • I enjoy Kjell learning more about his heritage and the camaraderie he has with Sekeres tribe-kin! I hope to develop more as he learns more about what it means to be Tsol'aa!
    Sekeres
  • You have a very unique style of writing that I’m not sure I’ve seen before, at least at the level you have developed it to. You imagery you craft in your emotes, whether it’s setting a scene, or portraying an emotion - even down to those tiny, oft thought inconsequential details - has been astounding, to say the least. I think there’s a wealth of knowledge and story with Sekeres that you’ve truly put work and effort and substance into. You toe the line of nuance and mystery like a true master, providing hooks and opportunities to your partners that blessedly don’t come across as overbearing or overdone. 

It is a real pleasure writing with you, and if any of you others need any further spurring to go roleplay with Sekeres, consider this a ringing endorsement. 
    SekeresCayn
  • Naos said:

You have a very unique style of writing that I’m not sure I’ve seen before, at least at the level you have developed it to. You imagery you craft in your emotes, whether it’s setting a scene, or portraying an emotion - even down to those tiny, oft thought inconsequential details - has been astounding, to say the least. I think there’s a wealth of knowledge and story with Sekeres that you’ve truly put work and effort and substance into. You toe the line of nuance and mystery like a true master, providing hooks and opportunities to your partners that blessedly don’t come across as overbearing or overdone. 

It is a real pleasure writing with you, and if any of you others need any further spurring to go roleplay with Sekeres, consider this a ringing endorsement. 
    :blush: Thank you Naos! I'm always so very happy to get a chance to RP with you, even its a bit of contentious slice of life to the back and forth of building arcs that are graceful displays of brutish behavior. I look forward to seeing what else plays out in the meantime as this develop further.
    Naos
  • AolinAolin Inside a transdimensional bakery
    I am rather in awe of Sekeres. She has this incredibly fey aura of wisdom and wildness that is almost intimidating, but the life and spirit you play her with are absolutely amazing to interact with! I've only had a couple of encounters with her, but they were both so very rich and memorable! I dearly hope to come across her more- that last scene has Aolin asking herself a lot of questions about Sekeres!
    CaynValorieIesidSekeres
  • Aolin said:

I am rather in awe of Sekeres. She has this incredibly fey aura of wisdom and wildness that is almost intimidating, but the life and spirit you play her with are absolutely amazing to interact with! I've only had a couple of encounters with her, but they were both so very rich and memorable! I dearly hope to come across her more- that last scene has Aolin asking herself a lot of questions about Sekeres!

It's so much fun getting to know Aolin! I look forward to more. :)
    Aolin
  • Sekeres is by far one of my favorite characters to RP with. She is dynamic, three-dimensional, considerate, sharply intelligent and never fails to keep one on one's toes. From nearly the very beginning of Straid's journey in Aetolia, Sekeres has been a primary factor in helping to shape who he has been becoming. I find myself just as eager to see the next chapter unfold as I am when reading any of my favorite books. Cheers to the Singer!
    Sekeres
  • Straid said:

Sekeres is by far one of my favorite characters to RP with. She is dynamic, three-dimensional, considerate, sharply intelligent and never fails to keep one on one's toes. From nearly the very beginning of Straid's journey in Aetolia, Sekeres has been a primary factor in helping to shape who he has been becoming. I find myself just as eager to see the next chapter unfold as I am when reading any of my favorite books. Cheers to the Singer!

Thank you so, so much for your feedback! I've been really enjoying Straid! I can't wait to see where things go with him.
    Straid
  • I don't want to double-post, but I'm always looking for critical feedback as well!
  • Oh jeez. This could be a novel but Sekeres is an absolute force of nature! All the way from day one she's been one of the more interesting characters to meet and deal with and a huge factor in what's kept me invested in Flinn so long. It hasn't always been a great time between our characters in game (which I really hope hasn't seemed ooc) but even the little fights and tragedies have been a treat to work through. There's a million little layers of mystery in there that I feel like I haven't even really got that far into yet despite it all and I look forward to trying to. Like everybody else I dont think I've got anything in the way of criticism to give, just much love and keep on being awesome!
    StineSekeres
  • It's been a while. Always looking to hear more from those who I've RP'd with recently!
  • Sekeres continues to be one of the most talented, artful, sorrowful and emotive characters in the game. It has, and is always, a joy to interact with her. The usage of metaphor, the way you as a writer imbue every minute action with breath and life is what makes it the most gripping, most entrancing thing to write beside you.
    Sekeres
  • I agree with a lot of what has been written here. Not only is Sekeres a very well-developed character who comes across in such a living, breathing sort of way -- but the player behind her is an awesome writer. I love all the use of tell emotes and the way the player weaves stories through multiple scenes and acts. Looking forward to seeing more!
    Sekeres