Ahlysaaria

Archivist!
Nerd (she prefers scientist)!
Emotionless Atavian who only cares for Science and facts!

I'm fairly new, but I've interacted with a lot of people and suppose I can keep this up for whenever people interact with Ahly in the future and wish to post something!

Comments

• AxiusAxius where I am
    Absolutely interesting to interact with. Axius sees a LOT of herself in Ahly, and probably will come find her and make sure she has everything she needs that she can do to help, I look forward to any potential RP with her!
    Ahlysaaria

• Someone mentioned I should make a self-affirmation through expressed esteem.
    So I guess I'll bump it since I totally do. o/
  • Interactions with Ahlysaaria have been very interesting. Akarn sees a lot of himself in her, and that makes him curious about how she'll get on. She seemed a touch caustic at first, but the interaction just yesterday even, proved that to be false, though it takes time for her to open up enough to see it.

I love that, it's an effort to try and see past what she shows to people. I'm glad I've gotten the chance to interact with you more, and hopefully will more in the future.
    Ahlysaaria
  • Galilei thinks pretty well of conversations they've had before. She's preparing for when Ahly decides to probe deep during discussions and enjoys the opportunity to exchange viewpoints. Looking forward to more interaction!
    Ahlysaaria
  • Naos and Ahlysaaria have had their brief interludes of interaction over the past few weeks, small back and forths, friendly (and tense) sessions of banter. As few as these interactions as I've had with you so far, I have developed the opinion that there are few characters with as many in-depth, realistic layers as Ahlysaaria has. I whole-heartedly believe that you are a very capable, very talented writer with a true gift for storytelling, and it is with that slow realization that Naos will continue to interact with Ahlysaaria.

You play a character that I have no doubt is difficult to pull off. Your dedication to who and what Ahlysaaria is inspiring, and always leaves me believing that each and every word has been carefully tailored and pieced together for the specific scene that you are setting. I enjoy our interactions immensely!
    TsarraAhlysaaria