That feeling rolling into a lesser.

Avoiding the double post:

My feel for Aros lately.

NaosCaynEleneDrystinEphi
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Siba's latest RP development. @Lin

LinCaynEphi
  • edited June 2020
    I'm not sure if Nisavi has a concrete theme, but this is the song I usually play when idling in her Haven with her. The lyrics fit, though they're barely discernible:
    EleneCaynEphi
  • This week (they going quick) on radio Cayn!

The Unlikely Candidates - Novocaine

EleneEphi
  • Oonagh when Slyphe came back.... :(

CaynGalileiHawaZeheiaEphiCallidoraTeotl

• SPINESREACH
    TaiyangCaynArdentElene
  • Honestly, I get huge Ishgard from FFXIV vibes from Spinesreach. Hard not to hear the music in my head.
    Elene
  • edited June 2020

May become a staple song in the Savvy Serpent.
    EphiCaynArdent
  • edited June 2020
    Weekly theme song for Elene, as she's going through some particularly rough times of late:

CaynArosNaosKodaCallidora
  • Ahhhhh I love love love Starset. Second favorite band, and have seen them live so many times! It warms my heart to see more people listening to them <3
    Elene
  • All credit to @Elene for this one -- so much love for how appropriate I feel this song is for Naos at the moment.

EleneDrystinArosSryaen
  • That's awesome, @Naos, I love these guys. I was actually feeling another of theirs lately for Aros.

NaosElene
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Lots of love, Chakrasul.

NaosEleneNisaviRebraCallidora
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    edited June 2020
    heres rijetta

A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    EphiEleneLin
  • edited June 2020
    Sryaen externally, dude with the skull helmet:

Sryaen internally (also I ugly cry to this song IRL when I'm struggling with my depression):

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    ArosEleneStigandr
  • Naos said:

All credit to @Elene for this one -- so much love for how appropriate I feel this song is for Naos at the moment.

I saw Adelitas Way live in Kansas City a few years back. They absolutely killed it! One of my favorite bands that I feel needs way more airtime. Same with Pop Evil and The Pretty Reckless.

Tell me how I'm doing!

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    DrystinElene
  • Adelitas Way is awesome. 
    SryaenArosElene
  • Also have seen and loved Adelita's Way! My absolute favorite, Breaking Benjamin, actually snagged one of their previous guitarists (Keith Wallen), and I love the result.

I also love The Pretty Reckless, though it absolutely blows my mind knowing that their lead singer is Cindy Lou Who from the live-action How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Talk about a glow-up.
    SryaenElene
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    edited June 2020
    More for the mood/tone/voice than the lyrics or the meaning behind them, but channeling a lot of Lauren O'Connell lately when getting into Siba's head. Her breathy vocals, unhurried pace and understated sexiness are all super fitting.

Sryaen
  • Sibatti said:

More for the mood/tone/voice than the lyrics or the meaning behind them, but channeling a lot of Lauren O'Connell lately when getting into Siba's head. Her breathy vocals, unhurried pace and understated sexiness are all super fitting.

Wow! Her voice is giving me the chills.

Tell me how I'm doing!

NisaviSibatti
  • I usually post meme songs....but lately....

• Battle music...

SryaenZeheia
  • Elene's current mood of late:

Naos
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    There's nothing more lyrically accurate for my character and also at the same time appropriately cheesy 80s than this song.

Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
  • edited July 2020
    Naos' current mood:

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I posted a few Phoe themes back on page 2, which I still do associate with her, but recently I've come across a few more.

These ones are kind of along the lines of 'A Day in the Life of' montage. Music that I kind of imagine going on in the background while Phoe goes about her day as a mundane shopkeeper.

Shopping around Esterport/doing errands

A slow jam while manning the counter at the Azure Rose or cleaning tables at the White Lily

Two different versions of La Vie en Rose. They're both kind of happy, cheerful, and romantic songs with just the tiniest touch of melancholy. The title also has some significance too, not just because it has the word 'rose' in it. In English, it translates to 'life in pink', which holds the meaning of seeing life and love optimistically.

Another theme I associate with Phoe for a number of reasons. Interact with her long enough to form a strong bond, and it might make sense XD. While the version with lyrics is great, I like the piano version, and kind of suits her moods better.

I...have no words for this one. It's really catchy with lyrics, but this version I imagine just going on in the background while weird, wacky stuff is going on around her. I also have a weird love for accordions.
    Sryaen