MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    edited March 2013
    <P>Retard is a dumb skill. If you don't want people to run, don't use it. That's what I've been told a lot about my rites! And as for ignoring...</P>
    <P>et tu, brute?</P>

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited March 2013
    Xiuhcoatl said:
    People running away from me constantly in a fight because of retardation and a single singularity. Then complain and insult me for being bad when they're the one constantly running. Give up after a while because, it's pretty much a "I don't see that person here spam." They get the kill, because I've given up. Then they finish with another round of insults through a message and ignore. Makes me incredibly mad. 

Also hearing that I'll need to walk with a cane for the next few weeks and might need a surgery. I just turned 21, I'm too young for canes and surgery. . ;.; 
    ....nobody in their right mind is going to fight a mage who insists on spamming Retardation nonstop, especially one who's blatantly trying to drop singularities on them. I don't see why you're raging, honestly. Fighting a mage while they've dropped singularities is just as stupid as fighting a Sentinel in Dart traps, or an Indorani that summons the death tarot. Silly Xiuhcoatl. Tricks are for kids. 

It's also like Daskalos said. If you don't want people to run away from you, then don't give them a reason to. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I've been itching to try out a new anti-mage stack in retardation actually. Not itchy enough to go out and look for trouble though.

• I rage at female dogs of the five letter variety.

If I wasn't such a gentleman you'd be on your backside right now, missy. Walk away. Right the hell now.
    Illikaal
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    OK SORRY FENRIR :(
    KiyotanFenrirEzalorArbre
  • Moirean said:
    OK SORRY FENRIR :(
    You complete me.
    Arbre
  • ZunZun
    edited March 2013
  • edited March 2013
    Fenrir said:
    I rage at female dogs of the five letter variety.

If I wasn't such a gentleman you'd be on your backside right now, missy. Walk away. Right the hell now.

F'kin gender roles. If someone said that to me, I'd probably punch him in the face for the sheer principle of it, heh

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Erzsebet

• Valenae said:
    Fenrir said:

F'kin gender roles. If someone said that to me, I'd probably punch him in the face for the sheer principle of it, heh
    If a woman hit me in the face I wouldn't hit her with a closed fist. Open hand slap hard enough to put her on the ground. There IS a limit.

And I'm not gonna deal with your gender role drama, so this is me ignoring it. :)
    Illikaal
  • Fenrir said:

Valenae said:
    Fenrir said:

If a woman hit me in the face I wouldn't hit her with a closed fist. Open hand slap hard enough to put her on the ground. There IS a limit.

And I'm not gonna deal with your gender role drama, so this is me ignoring it. :)
    ValenaeDharAldricEzalorMeskhenet
  • I rage that I can't even rage in the thread designed for it without getting forum critiqued anymore.
  • edited March 2013
    Fenrir, crafting a response to interact with how you would hit a woman is an attempt to interact with my point and your aggressiveness lends to creating a dramatic situation that wasn't there but that aside... I don't agree with the idea that sysgendered women be treated as dainty, delicate flowers nor that gendered men of any orientation have an obligation to follow traditional standards involving gender politics/subject postions. Having said that, my view os based on the wholistic subject positioning, not on your credibility as a 'gentleman'. I was referencing what would happen if I was in a confrontation and someone enacted that gender politics bs.That confrontation wasn't one you were partaking in as you went to forums and posted this in a passive agressive rant. Your behavior sparked the response I gave but it wasn't the target of my post. tl:dr, chill. It wasn't directed at you specifically.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    If you would like to discuss gender roles and sexism, please do it in another thread. This isn't the place for extended arguments.
    Xavin
  • edited March 2013
    I was expressing -my rage- of gender politics after getting back from a week long debate tournament where we discussed these issues. It would take him engaging with my reply to become a debate, Nola. Until then its two people expressing unrelated opinions. My opinion had nothing to do with his particular behavior.

Aldric
  • I rage that people can get a 'better than you' attitude and don't allow other people the same entitlement of an opinion that they themselves defend having a right to.

PhoeneciaAldricValenaeAarbrokIllikaalHaydynXavin
  • I rage that if I ever hit a girl, they'd probably just beat me up. :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MeyvitchPiperArbreLin
  • edited March 2013
    Go against Illidan to test a script to deal with Stomtouched. Realize a good 30-40 seconds into a fight that "YEAH YOU GOT IT TO WORK"

Use random curing because BOSS MODE ACTIVATE WHO NEEDS DIAGNOSE. 

The moment when stormtouched goes off of random curing too, not just herbs.

Pretty sums up my reaction. 
  • I think in this thread, if someone gonna rage, you should let 'em rage. Don't argue the rage. That's a rule now.

This thread is for good feels.
    PiperCalipsoAldricArbre
  • ^ amen.

Arguing with a post in a thread made to express rage is just....no.

It is a place to vent, not a place to get -more- drama added to you.
    edited March 2013
    Xiuhcoatl said:
    Go against Illidan to test a script to deal with Stomtouched. Realize a good 30-40 seconds into a fight that "YEAH YOU GOT IT TO WORK"

Use random curing because BOSS MODE ACTIVATE WHO NEEDS DIAGNOSE. 

The moment when stormtouched goes off of random curing too, not just herbs.

Pretty sums up my reaction. 
    Missari touches a tree of life tattoo.
    You discern that Missari has cured the effects of stupidity.
    H:6380 M:7370 E:100 W:95 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|eb]
    With a sinister grin, Missari's body seems to repair itself before your very eyes.
    You discern that Missari has cured the effects of impatience.
    H:6380 M:7370 E:100 W:95 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|eb]
    Your rebounding defence has been stripped.
    Bidding energy to course through your staff, you swing it in a wide arc toward Missari and crack it across his skull in a flash of energy.
    Equilibrium Used: 2.44 seconds
    H:6380 M:7370 E:100 W:95 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|-b]
    Missari is:
    afflicted with stormtouched.
    afflicted with paralysis.
    afflicted with stupidity.
    Equilibrium Used: 1.25 seconds
    H:6380 M:7350 E:100 W:96 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|-b]
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    H:6380 M:7350 E:100 W:96 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|eb]
    (Web): Missari says, "Neat."
    H:6380 M:7370 E:100 W:96 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|eb]
    (Web): You say, "You can go ahead and unpause."
    H:6380 M:7370 E:100 W:96 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|eb]
    A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Missari.
    Missari's tree tattoo glows red as your shell fetish clatters noisily.
    H:6380 M:7330 E:100 W:96 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|eb]
    Missari eats a bloodroot leaf.
    H:6380 M:7330 E:100 W:96 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|eb]commune overload missari
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Your rebounding defence has been stripped.
    Bidding energy to course through your staff, you swing it in a wide arc toward Missari and crack it across his skull in a flash of energy.
    Equilibrium Used: 2.44 seconds
    H:6380 M:7270 E:100 W:96 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|-b]
    [Citadel]: smoke 45670
    Missari twitches spasmodically.
    H:6380 M:7270 E:100 W:96 B:100 S:0 Stance: Energy:0 [csdb|-b]
    Missari eats a bloodroot leaf.
    The static surrounding Missari and your feather fetish dissipates.

Whelp. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • edited March 2013
    I got it when I bloodleeched confusion then impatience, and then ate for stupidity. Gave me it. Scrolled up just to make sure and the last thing I ate was a ginseng root. 
    Edit: Ok I understand now. I phrased it poorly so I was misunderstood. In order to get stormtouched you cure two things of the same herb. However, you don't need to use a herb in order to cure two things in the same herb list. I got it when I used Bloodleech in order to deal with loki spamming. It sucked two afflictions out of me and when I ate for stupidity when the last thing I cured was impatience, from bloodleech, half a second previous to it in retardation it, stormtouched, was given to me. Sorry for being unclear Illidan. 
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Four hour interview outside. The skin that showed is infinitely more dark than the skin that wasn't. Luckily it wasn't standard interview clothes, so most of my normal wear won't look horribly weird. :(
    imageimage
  • edited March 2013
    That stormtouched issue sounds like a bug, should be plants/slices only.

(edit) I am unable to reproduce this problem - random curing methods do not affect stormtouched at all, even if I eat a slice of the same type as the affliction that a tree tattoo has just cured.

Teams that are just too unicorns fat to carry. 
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Get this noise off my forums >:[
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    DharLinIllikaalValenaeArbre
  • First Easter without Grandma.
    Kiyotan
  • first Easter I've -worked- and been away from family. Dad's still in HongKong. 

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Not really a rage, but just kind of bummed that it's the fourth month in a row of money promos. Can't participate at this frequency, despite trying to save. I wish there was more spacing, two months on, one month off, or something, to spread it out and let wallets recuperate.
    DamonicusErzsebetCalipsoKonnornArbrePerilunaTza
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Greaaaat huuuuunt!
    KonnornArbre