A Handy-dandy Master Crafting List

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in Attica
Hello, there!

I know figuring out what all materials exist in-game, where to find them, and how much they cost can be kind of a pain, so I've constructed this all-encompassing spreadsheet for most crafting needs.

What this is
This set of spreadsheets is essentially a comprehensive listing of MOST of the crafting materials available in the game, their properties, where to find them, and their prices to help in calculating costs for selling finished goods.

Bear in mind, this is still largely INCOMPLETE. A few sections are done, and stuff continues to get added as I find the time, but if anyone feels like helping me out, feel free to give me a poke!

Perfumery: Includes a list of all known oils, including the rare god oils from giftbag promos and the seasonal hanmuth oil. Also includes a handy scent generator where you can see what each oil smells like in each slot, and also a price calculator. Complete.

Fumology: Same as the above. Ingredient listing, including rare stuff, scent and smoke generator. No price calculator, though. Mostly complete.

**NEW** Farming: List of all crops color coded to season, and list of growing times/regrow times to help you in optimizing your seasonal crop output! I'll be adding new crop seeds as I come across them, or as people send them to me. WIP

Brewing: Primarily a reference with bartending terminology and general guidelines of where different strengths of alcohol might fall, and what ingredients are primarily in things like vodka, rum, or gin. Complete.

Cooking: List of most, if not all, available ingredients for cooking broken down by type (meat, vegetable, fruit, etc) with a list of price and where to find them or harvest them from along with vnums. As far as I know, these locations are up to date. Also has a price calculator.

Metals: Intended to be a listing of metals with prices, locations, and properties. INCOMPLETE

Gemstones: Same as above. VERY INCOMPLETE.

Flowers: A complete listing of available flowers in the game with prices and locations. Also supposed to include a price calculator, but then I got lazy.

Wood: A listing of the different types of wood along with their properties, prices, and locations. WIP

Textiles: Same as above. WIP

Fishing: Meant to be a listing of all available fish caught from fishing and fishing holes. WIP.

The Crafting List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l34iNJOf743lP0O1lUXaqq60Ny4IMAAtWE7ByU5mTv8/edit?usp=sharing
NavaKalinaarAloliCallidora

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Projects in crafters has two projects for gems, sorted by color and location. It has quite a lot of the gems in there.

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Crafting list has been updated! The Fishing tab now has a listing of all fishing holes, room numbers, ranks, and available fish. I might have missed some fishing holes, so please let me know!

At some point I'll get the tabs for metals/minerals, gemstones, woods, and textiles completed.
    RebraZailaCayn
    Boop. Added a new tab for Apothecary/Herbalism harvesting. Apothecary is mostly done with mob counts, average yield, and locations. Will start on the Herbalism bit when I get a chance.

The Cooking materials tab has been updated with a lot of new stuff that got added recently, and also some ingredients I missed the first time. I don't think I've quite gotten everything yet, but getting there.

The Fumology and Floristry tab has been updated with a new flower that can be used in both.

The Metals and Gemstones tabs are gradually being worked on because there's a lot, and my attention kind of jumps a lot.

First tab is now a Crafting for Dummies along with a ranking of crafting/shopkeeping artifacts.
    I added some information about the gems in Spinesreach to that list.

Thanks, Teani! I just took a peek at what got added, so thank you for the awesome help. <3 
    Bumping this, and also noting a few updates.

* Updated the fishing tab. Libec Cay and fishing holes in the Newbie areas have been added (yes, there's fishing holes in some newbie areas).
    * The Wood tab is now complete.
    * I have added a new tab for useful/handy terms for various crafts that crafters can use to enhance their writing.
    * Apothecary tab has been updated to reflect mob changes.

In Progress
    * Metals tab is slow going, as is the gems tab.
    * It's been a while, so I've un-redacted the location for volcano blooms.
    * I'll likely be adding an animals tab because animals are too numerous to fit under the meat section of the cooking tab.
    * Textiles will likely be close to done soon.

I'm constantly updating this doc, so feel free to distribute it to other crafters. If I've missed something on a tab not still in progress or just want to help out, feel free to let me know on Discord or in-game! I like making crafting more accessible to people, especially new players, and taking the guesswork out of figuring out where to find things.
    KodaAloliGavramel
    I added more gems to that list.

Aloli
    Crafting list has been updated. Big thanks to the people who added all the gems from Spinesreach, Bloodloch, and Duiran. I just went in and alphabetized stuff. Item properties will be added later.

Also added some of the special gems.

Metals tab is still a WIP.

Ditto on the terminology tab, but I might redo that completely.

Added the new perfumery recipe expansion on the Idiot's Guide to Crafting tab.

Animals tab is in the works, but it's going to be a massive undertaking as it'll require trying to figure out where various animals are located.

The master list is getting closer and closer to completion, so once it's there, all I'll really need to do is add new things as they get added to the game.
    Didi
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    I also notice that the sunstone from farming is missing in the docs, you have the greenhouse, but not sunstone.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    There's a sunstone event? Don't think I've ever gotten that one. That's probably why it's not in there - never seen it/heard of it from anyone. 
    Phoenecia said:

There's a sunstone event? Don't think I've ever gotten that one. That's probably why it's not in there - never seen it/heard of it from anyone. 

oh sorry, I am normally late to all these things, so I just figure someone else already gotten and forgot about it. yeah it creates a cellar like the greenhouse, says something about allowing more than normal sunlight in it, forgot the whole thing, I can copy it if I get it again, but the syntax for it is field erect sunstone I got it once then a week later again, and forgot about it, and then saw it in my inventory and forgot the command for it, but luckily someone else told me it.
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• AxiusAxius where I am
    Macavity said:

Phoenecia said:

oh sorry, I am normally late to all these things, so I just figure someone else already gotten and forgot about it. yeah it creates a cellar like the greenhouse, says something about allowing more than normal sunlight in it, forgot the whole thing, I can copy it if I get it again, but the syntax for it is field erect sunstone I got it once then a week later again, and forgot about it, and then saw it in my inventory and forgot the command for it, but luckily someone else told me it.
    It's actually ERECT CELLAR, but yeah. You walk in, and you get a note that one of your neighbors decided to leave a bundle at your gate with an attached note, and it explains the sunstone's use and situation.

(Sure wish I lived in a neighborhood where I could trust something being left on my front gate in a bundle with an attached note and it NOT BE STOLEN.)
    Macavity
    OH! I think the sunstone thing is a replacement for the greenhouse since all greenhouses got converted to the cellars back during the Farming changes. I forgot I missed that.
    Macavity
    also can we have the charm that is sold by the merchant added plus the other items he sells? I have one but forgot what you do with it! hehe thanks! I appreciate this shared doc more than you can imagine!! and refer to it often! mad props to those who work to maintain it!
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    FIELD SUMMON WATERSPRITE checks for the charm in your inventory first. If it's there, charm is consumed and watersprite lasts 10 RL days. If not, it takes 100 gold and watersprite has a 5 day timer.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Tekias said:

FIELD SUMMON WATERSPRITE checks for the charm in your inventory first. If it's there, charm is consumed and watersprite lasts 10 RL days. If not, it takes 100 gold and watersprite has a 5 day timer.

200 not 100 gold actually, but sweet! I keep forgetting what all these things do! lol I wish there was a help file in game with all that. thanks for the info!
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Huh? It's 100.

>field summon watersprite
    [Gold]: You have lost 100 gold.
    Looking down into the well, you ask that your crops remain hydrated and cared for over the coming month. With a flick of your hand, follow this by dropping exactly a hundred gold coins into the well and wait expectantly. Suddenly a rush of water comes from within the well, and a jet of froth launches a water sprite from within and into your hands. The small being's face lights up at its new home before it practically leaps from your palms to begin floating around the field and care for the plantlife around it.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Tekias said:

Huh? It's 100.

>field summon watersprite
    [Gold]: You have lost 100 gold.
    Looking down into the well, you ask that your crops remain hydrated and cared for over the coming month. With a flick of your hand, follow this by dropping exactly a hundred gold coins into the well and wait expectantly. Suddenly a rush of water comes from within the well, and a jet of froth launches a water sprite from within and into your hands. The small being's face lights up at its new home before it practically leaps from your palms to begin floating around the field and care for the plantlife around it.

oh my bad, for some reason when I saw it, I guess I saw 200, but now looking back in my logs it does say 100. lol I need new glasses!!! haha
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax