FIshing!

MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
I am not 100% sure where this should go in categories so admins please move to correct location..

What is up with fishing lately? I am trans fishing, and have the artifact pole but yet I have been getting more fishing disappointment lately. Does the items in the shop behind the door actually do anything to boost fishing?

Majority have said no, but a few some seems to think so.

If they do not should they? I feel like they should at least give a little boost, either in speed up on balance time, more might yanks chances, bigger fish chances on pole.

thoughts?
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."

Comments

• I'm thinking of how to word a class lead for the rod artifact to reduce the balance taken for fishing commands.
    Slightly faster lead/reel should make it worth the 250 credits. Currently it is not.
    Macavity
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Fishing has not changed, there would be a changelog or announce.

https://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/2826/fishing-changes/

That discusses the breaking in fishing. We won't be adjusting it for speed or anything, as it's still a huge source of gold as is. I might resurrect those changes, but we have so many other things!

Lures attract specific fish, if a fish is paired to a lure. For instance you can only catch a Kynafish using a cookie lure.
    EscelikaEnsisRebraDrystinZeheiaSaltzAloli
  • Righto
    I guess that saves the effort then.