LOVE

Comments

• @Abhorash @Menelaus @Rebra @Callidora and Vaytor (not on the forums!) made tonight a heck of a whole lot of fun. You can expect my log tomorrow of me getting to do a lot more in a fixer-upper than I thought I'd get to, and plenty of folks in the Dominion playing along and getting to help out on the final product. Remember: when in doubt, pinkies out.

<3
    RebraZeheia
  •  @Elene Grandmother! If MJ is the biker aunt, you are the witch in the woods that is totally related to my family's bloodline but no one talks about you anymore because you are too creepy. But then Elene shows up to the family reunion uninvited and takes Ahly Mother Gothel style and quite literally Corrupts her! Our RP has been limited but every small interaction was another step for Ahly to start her descent. She will probably never admit it, but she looks forwards to when Elene wakes up or seeks her out specifically. Just not for the whale. Hard pass. :expressionless:

Me? Creepy? :D I'm glad you decided to stick around. Aetolia isn't the easiest to get into, especially when you're so used to the systems and structure of Achaea. I didn't actually intend to bring Ahlysaaria down into Corruption, but things do happen to develop that way, and I'm glad that you've found such satisfaction in exploring this part of your character's development. I promise we'll RP when we can! I've just been so busy IG and OOC!
    AhlysaariaNisavi
  • @Sibatti

OH MY GOD....I just burst into laughter in my office and my staff all just turned and looked at me.

SibattiZeheia
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Sibatti
    People at this pub are looking at me in all the strange ways right now, and I swear I'm not drunk enough for that!

SibattiZeheia
  • @Sibatti
    Kjell need a bulk order of soap to get juice stains out of things. Does Aetolia have OxiClean?

I am very excited that some people are interested in my baking contest and I hope the blind recipe will be very fun to interact over!
    SibattiOonaghZeheiaRhineEoros
  • I'm not sure who is supposed to receive this love, or if it's even deserved, but it seems like the main website has had a change of visual theme? I like classic references (knifegirl) while putting up new graphic flavor. How long has it been loaded?
    https://twitter.com/TastyArts
    Probably listening to this.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    The website was updated yesterday! But the resurrection of knifegirl was... two years back, I think it was. We only reorganized the page yesterday.
    EnsisArdentZeheiaAloli
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I wanna take credit for finding the high enough rez version of knifegirl for it to be used on the website again! Was weirdly on the old twitter account!!! Thank you for allowing this flex.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited June 2020
    The entire game where @Didi is concerned:

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    RhyotNaosArdentStineOonaghAloliZeheiaCaynHaven
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    I dunno if anyone else ever just sits back and just chills out for it. but I <3 our little farming tools. I rather enjoy being able to just take time to hang out on my character's farms. I reduce the amount of time by not doing watering (THANKS WATERSPRITE. YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER), but I find that I enjoy just going through my farm, harvesting cotton and hemp and petting my calves on the head, hugging my chicken and my sheep, and just making things all nice. And I always find time to give my watersprite a headpat! (I almost wish I had a better mental image capability because I can understand what it looks like, but I can't form the image in my head. 'cause if I could, I'd probably try to sew a plush watersprite for my desk)
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Love that I got a Thaumaturgy Maelstrom kill and literally drowned a guy....for the Maelstrom.

Rhythmic and unyielding, the violent waves crash and wrench at the victims caught in their undertow.
    You have slain Menelaus.
    ZeheiaEorosAloli
  • Wetbois(tm)
    BenedictoZeheia
  • Thank you for being a breath of fresh air Kales, @Drystin, @Validan, Desi, @Moxie, @Marin, @Haven. You have really lifted me up during my quarantine days and I love you all for that. Xo
    HavenDrystinCaynZailaMarinValidanMoxie
  • @Chakrasul and @Elene! Oh, man. The RP the past day/more has been intense and very, very fun! There's much love for every bit of interaction!

Elene
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    This isn't so much a 'love' as it is a 'props' post, but props to @Macavity @Aros @Ere, @Rijetta (and, given the frequency of cookies handed out, I'm assuming @Kyna ) for that grueling Survivor game early this morning. I went back through my log to see how long it went since I have my local time in my prompt. From event start to RIjetta exit (leaving Aros and Macavity) was 56 minutes 50 seconds. Then Aros went a further 20 minutes 56 seconds before finally losing to Macavity. Holy. Hells. No wonder Ere needed a nap after.

Time stamps:
    Start: 02:17:25:729 (0:00)
    @Calendre : 02:25:49:174 (6:24)
    @Sryaen : 02:30:43:391 (13:18)
    @Mahar : 02:31:04:755 (13:49)
    @Menelaus : 02:33:25:649 (16:00)
    @Rhexx : 02:34:35:148 (17:10)
    @Ephi : 02:34:49:461 (17:24)
    @Cameryn : 02:35:03:929 (17:48)
    @Feichin : 02:35:55:094 (18:30)
    @Rijetta : 03:14:15:187 (56:50)
    @Aros : 03:35:11:165 (1:17:46)
    @Macavity : Winner

Srsly, everyone involved did well enough for your typical Survivor game, well done, but you three at the bottom...take your bow.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

GalileiArosCaynArdentKynaMacavity
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Oops! Busted by the cookies! But seriously, I had a lot of fun with the events and just to offer a bit of insight as to why it went EXTRA long, part way through the Survivor Game, we noticed some of the spawns would take a nap to regain their health immediately on entry, so they didn’t go looking for targets! We had a good laugh and fixed it, but I have to tip my hat to everyone’s endurance.

Thank you for the fun.
    ArosTekiasArdentNisavi
  • Slyphe for the duck bill curse for slaying Enorian's ducks by accident.

It was a creative curse instead of an enemy status for fowl murder, though I wouldn't have been upset with such an enemy status -- I would've given Enorian a look for it, but that's about all.

While my character was a frothing ball of angry batduck noises, know that I was laughing the entire time behind the screen while at work. Thank you. :smile:
    ZeheiaBenedictoDrystinTeaniEleneTedrunai

• @Nisavi - please....
    StineNisaviBenedictoDrystinEscelikaZeheiaHawaKatie
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Tekias said:

This isn't so much a 'love' as it is a 'props' post, but props to @Macavity @Aros @Ere, @Rijetta (and, given the frequency of cookies handed out, I'm assuming @Kyna ) for that grueling Survivor game early this morning. I went back through my log to see how long it went since I have my local time in my prompt. From event start to RIjetta exit (leaving Aros and Macavity) was 56 minutes 50 seconds. Then Aros went a further 20 minutes 56 seconds before finally losing to Macavity. Holy. Hells. No wonder Ere needed a nap after.

Time stamps:
    Start: 02:17:25:729 (0:00)
    @Calendre : 02:25:49:174 (6:24)
    @Sryaen : 02:30:43:391 (13:18)
    @Mahar : 02:31:04:755 (13:49)
    @Menelaus : 02:33:25:649 (16:00)
    @Rhexx : 02:34:35:148 (17:10)
    @Ephi : 02:34:49:461 (17:24)
    @Cameryn : 02:35:03:929 (17:48)
    @Feichin : 02:35:55:094 (18:30)
    @Rijetta : 03:14:15:187 (56:50)
    @Aros : 03:35:11:165 (1:17:46)
    @Macavity : Winner

Srsly, everyone involved did well enough for your typical Survivor game, well done, but you three at the bottom...take your bow.

wait....thats how long that went for?? wow it didnt even feel like it! felt more like 30 minutes to me! haha I had fun though!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I loved everything about the Chak/Haern sermon last night in Esterport. Major fun to everyone involved, and SO MANY INTERESTING THINKS.
    LinNisaviDidiEleneRhine
  • edited July 2020
    I have to say that the Kobolds family and friends in general are a reason to keep coming back. So a massive love to @Aros @Raynia @Ayastia @Kalena @Eoros and the off chats with @Drystin and @Validan. @Swara @Kanivara @Mjoll @Desidora and hell, who have I missed. This giant family of murder hobos is the best.

Absolute love for @Galilei too. Been there through some rough times and has helped him stay mindful of things.

@Ayuna @Iosyne Have been massive supporters in most everything he does (Specifically in the rules of Spidermom having an impact on all his choices, and the occasional little bits of RP), even when Ayu casually tells him to be himself then swats him on the nose with a newspaper and tells him to behave in the same breath.

All the staff up at the Savvy Serpent of course. So what, @Savas and @Ephi I think. @Saidenn too. He's there often enough.

I'm sure I missed a few people but I'm at work and typing fast.

Edit:

Yep, forgot one. @Martinaux has to get the love. Without her initial influences and how everything went between the two of them, Ardent wouldn't be who he is today.
    EorosArosAyukaziGalileiDrystinSigrunAhlysaariaValidanSwara