1131415161719»

Comments

• edited May 2020
    @Sibatti I often keep this on a second monitor to reference:

SibattiEphiTenshyoAloliSeurimas
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Iazamat said:

Sibatti said:

I'LL DIE BEFORE SOMEONE THINKS I HAVE BAD GRAMMER.

You can't erase this one!
    FUCK
    RhyotIazamatHavenTeaniGalileiLin
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Sibatti said:

I don't know if anyone else does this, or if I'm particularly weird in this regard. I'LL DIE BEFORE SOMEONE THINKS I HAVE BAD GRAMMER.

Weird Club represent!

F'real, thanks to a bad experience I had else-MUD with rampant snoopers/spyers, I always assume there's a third party watching and emote as such.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Elene
  • F'real, thanks to a bad experience I had else-MUD with rampant snoopers/spyers, I always assume there's a third party watching and emote as such.

Speaking for the hypothetical snoopers/spyers I'd just like to extend our thanks to you for ensuring that the emotes we spy on (hypothetically of course) are properly formatted.

XavinZaila
  • Every time I see Razmael's name somewhere, my brain automatically turns it into 'Rapunzel' and I am not sure if I dislike this or not.
    KerocCaynGalileiZailaHawaAloliOemeria
  • I suppose shouldn't be surprised to see how far the use of EMOTE has come these days.

I still stick to the basic pre-made emotes when I interact with people.
  • I wish pyrotechnics let us make our custom fireworks in real ascii instead of just colored # symbols.
    SeurimasOonaghBlancheZailaLin
  • RIP screenreaders.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    OH MAN, thanks, that reminded me of my own idea I put in the idea system and forgot. I need code flags for "If using screenreader, ignore this and say this instead"
    EscelikaRhineBlancheAloliGavramelArdent
  • Sibatti said:

A confession I became painfully aware of recently:

Whenever I'm emoting, I am always obsessed with making sure my tags ($Stine_him, etc.) make sense not only to the person I'm directly roleplaying with, but any other potential onlookers, secret or not. This means rewriting certain sentences quite a few times until I find a configuration that makes sense regardless of who sees it.

I don't know if anyone else does this, or if I'm particularly weird in this regard. I'LL DIE BEFORE SOMEONE THINKS I HAVE BAD GRAMMER.

I obsess over the same thing, but sometimes it's nearly impossible to get all of the conjugation right :(
    LinAloli
  • edited June 2020
    Though I THINK frequently in roleplay, I do not have INSIGHT, or something similar to see other THINKing individuals! I don't ever know Who's out there watching, but I've never been told not to do it.

Besides being asked in the past to do for following good practices, I use them as a metric for figuring if my character is sticking to their character during any particular scene, especially when reading the logs after the fact.
    https://twitter.com/TastyArts
    Probably listening to this.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    All the Divine are huge fans of THINK. And while it could feel like shouting into the void, it's super cool in RP and hey, sometimes the void looks back.
    AloliEphiCayn
  • sounds like a lot of work. thankfully, i've never played a character that thinks, so all is well
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    ArdentSeurimasEnsisGalileiBenedictoEscelikaGavramelCayn
  • I actually forget I have insight

ArdentSekeresCayn
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Like Tiur said - thinking is great! We love it! Never stop!

Everyone typos. No matter how hard we try, it's going to happen sooner or later. Fix it if that's your style, ignore it if you prefer.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    DrystinEphiTeaniBenedictoCayn