Forum Rules

2»

Comments

• OonaghOonagh Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Wear the disagrees proudly if youre gonna do them. No sense being half-assed about it.
    Oonagh has been slain by the might of the toxic atmosphere of Ulangi.
    TetchtaXavinRhyotTeani
  • TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭
    Oonagh said:

Wear the disagrees proudly if youre gonna do them. No sense being half-assed about it.

Indeed. Plus, in my experience with people who have been nasty, they tend to wilt like salad in a frying pan when confronted about it even in the gentlest of terms.
    Straightening into rigid, militant attention, A division of Bloodlochian soldiers squares its shoulders and crisply salutes you.
    OonaghXavin
  • RihrinRihrin Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I'll be an advocate for not showing people who disagree, only for situations that aren't like this one. Sometimes, disagreeing is just showing a differing opinion, not something meant to be nasty/mean. And unfortunately, there are a good number of IRE players (well, who am I kidding, just people in general) who will make your life miserable outside and inside the game for it. Harass you. And yes, there are forum rules against it, but it does not stop people. People are people. They're going to do what they feel like in the heat of the moment. People are bad at being able to separate their feelings. It's often very polarizing, which seems to already be an issue inside and outside the game as it is. We need less of this, so I don't know that encouraging it is a good idea.
    RhyotVahnEscelikaMephistoles