Fezzix Made Me Invest in Culling

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/tu_qHDLy

^^^^^^^^
Can I say it's getting hot in here? ;)
KalinaarCallidora

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Was there some kind of massive curing failure here or is this class really as simple as 'dry heatspear 4-5 times'?

• Wow, very cool. 
    Jhin
  • Serrice said:

Was there some kind of massive curing failure here or is this class really as simple as 'dry heatspear 4-5 times'?

More so the death of automation - he prioritized attacking me over saving his life. Sometimes when you're fighting it's more then just hitting a button and watching the screen.
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    edited July 2019
    Hmm, looks like Fezzix double restored torso after the first heatspear, unless I'm missing an earlier torso aff.

Prone and off resto balance. Heatspear hits. Mending leg to stand. Second heatspear hits. Torso resto. Shield. Zynti hammers. Fezzix shields. Zynti hammers. Fezzix restos torso again.

Entirely possible I missed a torso aff, though.

edit: It's also technically possible that the second heatspear happened to hit right as the resto went through, but I'm mildly skeptical about that. Really rough quirk of timing, if that's the case.
  • Eliadon said:

Hmm, looks like Fezzix double restored torso after the first heatspear, unless I'm missing an earlier torso aff.

Prone and off resto balance. Heatspear hits. Mending leg to stand. Second heatspear hits. Torso resto. Shield. Zynti hammers. Fezzix shields. Zynti hammers. Fezzix restos torso again.

Entirely possible I missed a torso aff, though.

edit: It's also technically possible that the second heatspear happened to hit right as the resto went through, but I'm mildly skeptical about that. Really rough quirk of timing, if that's the case.

Yeah Eliadon, the fight lasted about 20-30 minutes, so I couldn't post the entire thing. Just the conclusion.
    Mostly trying to address Serrice's comment up there ^
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    This is bothering me way more than it should.

torso: 0
    Fezzix takes a salve of restoration and rubs it on his right arm.
    H:6719 M:4436 E:31163 W:22230 B:100% XP:24% [cb -b]

That's near the end of the log, was that just a bad curing choice?

• edited August 2019
    I'm not using firstaid, and I neglected to code in how ablaze is handled with heatspear properly. I wasn't queuing ablaze as my next poultice cure while heatspear was being restored, because heatspear blocks ablaze. I put in the check, and it queues properly now. I queued to restore the arm because of this. It didn't help that I didn't have any of the lines yet for the different intensities of passive ablaze ticks.

I also had a problem in my offense of not using my post-snap venom tables for the appropriate hypnosis route, because I didn't have "a figure of blinding light" in the line.

I didn't run because all I had at the end was heatspear and ablaze. I wasn't aware of the glitch in my queuing, so I died. It's fine, though.

@Eliadon I think I had a preresto torso? It was something completely unessential, but like I said, I wasn't queuing to cure ablaze at all if it was during a heatspear resto application. Effectively @Serrice is correct, I died to dry heatspear spam.
    AloliEliadonBenedictoSeurimas
    Makes sense, was guessing that it was just a system flub as Zynti's one of the only folks actually using Zealot in 1v1 from what I've seen.
  • Zealot = ridiculously simple to execute, op, and annoying to the point I was killing people manually. Thus endeth the sermon. B)
    IazamatLinEhtiasStineDrystinHavenCzciennBenedictoSanir
  • you necro'd a post from like 10 months ago.

• Ehtias said:

you necro'd a post from like 10 months ago.

if only we had a guild to teach people responsible necromancy...
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    VahnEscelikaLinBenedictoOonagh
  • I mean, the important word being responsible.... >_>

Hawa
  • Xavin said:

I mean, the important word being responsible.... >_>

the necromancy isn't what got us into trouble!!
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    Didi