Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• Aloli said:

(The Front Line): Benedicto says, "I'm sorry love."
    (The Front Line): Kylan says, "I forgive you, dear."

.. What?
    AloliEorosHavenAxiusTeani

• Good heavens, man. Chill.
    EscelikaRihrinRhyotArdentDrystinZailaEphiZeheiaBenedictoStineAloliBlancheSekeres
  • I am sorry I just wanted to thank every one I could find that I interacted with. I do not like to come to the forums a lot. I will Esteem instead.
    ZailaSeurimasAloliArosZeheiaBlancheDrystinSekeresRhineMephistolesTeotl
  • Yeah, he was just joking around, no one actually minds you saying nice things publicly.
    OonaghCaynBlancheRhine
  • enthusiasm and esteem nifty
    AloliArdentZailaSibattiCaynBlancheRhine
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Please don't @Kjell ! I loved seeing all the posts in the self-affs section, never stop <3
    CaynZailaEleneBlancheLinAloliRhineSekeres
  • Karkai, a retired kelki fisherman gives a handful of gold sovereigns to you with a wink.
    [Gold]: You have gained 1 gold.
    You have received a quest! Check out QUEST KARKAI_EELS for more information.
    You have completed the KARKAI_EELS quest!

I dont think he knows what a handful is....
    Typical man.
    DrystinEscelika
  • Oonagh said:
    Karkai, a retired kelki fisherman gives a handful of gold sovereigns to you with a wink. [Gold]: You have gained 1 gold. You have received a quest! Check out QUEST KARKAI_EELS for more information. You have completed the KARKAI_EELS quest! I dont think he knows what a handful is.... Typical man.
    Bet he's got small hands. 
    TaiyangOonagh
  • @Oonagh He might have small hands.
    TaiyangOonaghDrystin
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    edited June 2020
    (Tells|Mahar): Scout Mahar tells you, in Mhun, "For a moment, I almost fell to advertising tricks,
    but the more I learn about the undead, the more I'm sure you're not supposed to be that."

(Tells|Mahar): In Mhun, you tell Mahar, "Advertising tricks?"

(Tells|Mahar): Scout Mahar tells you, in Mhun, "A rock man tricked me into thinking everyone in
    Duiran, even my family, was lying to me. Father had to explain how it wasn't a lie but wasn't true
    either."

(Tells|Mahar): In Mhun, you tell Mahar, "A priest of the Earthen Lord, I assume."

(Tells|Mahar): Scout Mahar tells you, in Mhun, "Yeah, one of them. I thought he was cool because he
    was made of rocks, but he was very... uncool."

(Tells|Mahar): In Mhun, you tell Mahar, "Aptly put, my son."

I love Siba's young, silly boy.
    OonaghCaynLinSear
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Plot twist: His entire family -is- lying to him and they lied to perpetuate that.

LinSear
  • (Duiran): Jinping says, "Would anyone happen to know the location of the Great Rock?"
    (Duiran): You say, "In the Western Liruma, though its a bit overrun with snake-folk currently, Jinping."
    (Duiran): Jinping says, "Thank you Warden Oonagh!"

-Meanwhile Oonagh-

Y-YOU WERENT THERE KID, ...YOU DIDNT SMELL THE SWEETGRASS DAY AND NIGHT, YOU DIDNT SEE THE IMPS AND ALL THE COLORS FROM THEIR BOMBS IN THE TREES

BenedictoBlancheRebraZeheiaRijetta
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited June 2020
    Bene is the same anyone mentions Mitrine or Liruma.

OonaghMoxieZeheia
  • GOT DANG RAINBOWS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    OonaghHawa
  • Where ever Emir is I promise you a room full of people were just blown up because you guys are talking about this and he can *feel* it.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    BenedictoOonaghHawaMjollArdentZeheiaTeani
  • Imagine having been around for this event and having this trauma and then a year later your deity starts making ohelp/cohelp files in rainbowscale
    AloliLinTeani
  • Church said:

Imagine having been around for this event and having this trauma and then a year later your deity starts making ohelp/cohelp files in rainbowscale

i was around for the event, and i LOVED the rainbows

also i LOVE omei's rainbows

but then, i've been told i may be part troll
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    Blanche

• When your hand splits 21 times, and the dealer gets a 21 only causing four of your hands to draw....
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Sear
  • 22 beats my previous record of 17... I need to step up my hand split game.
    Oonagh
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    I'm not sure which is worse.... the fact that you lost 18 splits or the fact that you're playing poor mans poker.

If you're gonna split that many times, go big or go home.

Oonagh
  • WHAT WASN'T SHOWN IS HOW LUZITH HELPED IT KILL ME
    MjollEscelikaRhyotZeheia
  • Oonagh said:

Of course my bloody production quest was go to a cave with five angry bandits and their stockpile of industrial lube....

LORD.

Also whoever wrote those quests, KUDOS!

I.. feel like I've seen this movie before...
    OonaghEscelikaRhineZeheiaGavramelTeotl