Rihrin

All the newbie Enorian people doing it, so I'll join the trend!
Escelika

Comments

• Though the only interactions thus far have been through tells. It's been made very clear to Ardent he should likely not approach at all given her stance on things. He cautious of even trying to farsee her (stupid bracer) when a foci pops because the last few times it's ended up in a conversation that's left him all together confused or uncomfortable. Not in a bad way, but again, hesitation to even approach or speak to her. Which is a good thing in the grand scheme. It makes stances clear and if there is future interaction, or face to face, it'll be curious to see how it all goes.

All in all, 10/10 solid interactions thus far. Good job!
    EorosRihrin
  • Enthusiastic Renter. 
    Biased GM opinions: Rihrin is good, and the thieving of her from the Templar was excellent! I am very glad to have you and Rihrin in the Illuminai!

EorosRihrin
  • Rihrin is awesome!!
    Rihrin
  • She didn't run away at my showing affection to a complete stranger and that makes her a good egg.

She's sweet and energetic and motivated (from my outsider view), and overall pleasant conversation.

Our interactions have been mostly in tells but I always enjoy hearing from Rihrin and look forward to the next time Escelika and her are together!
    Rihrin
  • edited May 2020
    Rihrin is terrible. Absolutely atrocious. I hope she never leaves ♥️

Though Tens is the Duck Master

Rihrin
  • Is it okay to give this a bump? I think maybe it's time to.
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    I like Rihrin.... even though we never talk in an IC manner... I do enjoy our OOC communications. :)

Rihrin
  • What can I say? 
    Rihrin is a delight. 

The way in which our characters came to know each other was so organic and believable. Yesterday she spent hours (and I'm not referring to Aetolian hours) indulging in an interaction with Straid that began with tells and evolved into an outstanding RP that had me grinning the entire time. Rihrin defied Straid's expectations in a manner that very few characters have and it was truly a pleasure to get a glimpse beyond the surface and see just how deep and thought out this character is.

To borrow a phrase, Rihrin and Straid seem to be becoming fast friends and I am very much looking forward to the next time their paths cross. 

Cheers! 
    Rihrin
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    edited January 2021
    Time to add in artwork for the updated Rihrin look! After giving up her Duamvi, she kind of got stripped of all her color. But here she is, in her favorite spot of her apartment, with her favorite toy.

StineStraidBenedictoValorieAlmolZeheiaAloli
  • Now, to add in the other half, since there's been some interaction with him, and see if anyone has more recent feedback.

StraidZeheiaAloli
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    omg I wanna pinch his cheekies
    RihrinZeheia
  • They are both adorable!!
    Rihrin
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Figured I'd just do a ping here. Please feel free to grab me for some RP!
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    Going to do this one more time, since I've been getting out there more again.
  • All the interactions, small and large with Rihrin always tend to end up with either a nice amusing chat. The on again off again back and forth the two share is always great and I can always count on a good conversation whenever either one reaches out. Never stop being you!
    Rihrin
  • I love Rihrin. Nothing more to say. Rihrin takes Aya's... we will say personality... in stride.
    Rihrin

• ValorieRouxSaltzKanivaraAyastiaAolinArdent
  • Well - I took the break for about a month, but I've been back for a bit now. I know I'm mostly bashing, but figured I'd give this a bump in hopes of more RP times.
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I'm really glad Rihrin and Aloli met. 

You are kind and caring and I appreciate you! 

Rihrin allowed Aloli the break she so desperately needed so I am glad I convinced you to visit the monastery and stay for a while. 

I do look forward to them interacting more outside of work because they both have so many layers that they're just waiting to share. I love the depth of their characters when they come together and I love the maturity she shows. 

Rihrin makes it very easy for Aloli to show her true self, philosophical and cerebral as they are. I love it and how stimulating it is! 

More plz.

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Rihrin
  • Going to give this a bump since I am trying to see how I'm doing lately.

Plus, want to say thanks to @Aloli for the feedback last month. I really do appreciate the evolution that your character helped start in my own character. Without Aloli's initial nudges, I don't think she'd be in the place she is now. Probably still be very zealot-y and in Enorian - which was really not something I was enjoying. So thank you, truly. <3
    Aloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Rihrin said:

Going to give this a bump since I am trying to see how I'm doing lately.

Plus, want to say thanks to @Aloli for the feedback last month. I really do appreciate the evolution that your character helped start in my own character. Without Aloli's initial nudges, I don't think she'd be in the place she is now. Probably still be very zealot-y and in Enorian - which was really not something I was enjoying. So thank you, truly. <3</p>

The potential was there. I didn't do anything but have grown-up, deep conversations with you and the rest is you. It always makes me so happy to see when little things I leave here and there make a difference. I thoroughly am enjoying who Rihrin is now :)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran

Figured I'd give this a bump for Astral-Rin with a cute little Animal Crossing version done by the wonderful Knigi. See what people think of the changes! And, general bumpage to encourage people to come RP at me. Always excited to get to interact with new people!
    ValorieZeheia
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I love that Rihrin spontaneously reached out to speak to Teani when she booned Spinesreach, to chat about Severn. It made for an interesting conversation!

Rihrin
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    By our very own wonderful @Eleanor - Astral Noble Rihrin, Lady Sapphire.

ValorieGalileiBraxcinnamaeTeramasceAloli
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    I know I gave this a bump with the character art, but wanted to do a new one to encourage people to poke at me. With Rihrin having no orgs besides the order, I'm really interested in seeing what sorts of paths this opens up and what different stories can come from it.
    Reave
  • edited July 2022
    She Hot...........

I (and Mati) have really enjoyed getting to know Rihrin! It's been a long while in the making, since I don't have as much time as I'd like to play nor at the right times for you, but I'm excited to see where the character goes absent the social decorum obligations from her previous positions. I also am grateful for her stint as Duiran CL and I think it was very cool and commendable that you were willing to take the plunge of doing something controversial and divisive that has lead to an evolving playground for both Duiran and now the game at large. (Non-topical but still very large kudos to the admin as well for playing ball and taking it on in new and exciting ways!)

There is also opportunity between our characters that I am intrigued by, and stoked to explore, insofar that I think they both have the potential to really test each others' conventional boundaries, and find where the actual boundaries are. :)

edit: wow i hate that emoji
    Rihrin
  • You've mentioned being unafraid of character consequences - I think that's something that really applies to how Rihrin is played. She's very true to her character, to her strengths and her weaknesses, even when doing otherwise would probably make things a lot easier, and I admire the commitment it takes to play a character so wholly.

Eaku, I think, knows Rihrin primarily as someone who reached out and showed kindness when there was really no expectation or requirement to, and that's how I like to think of the character as well, even with everything else that's gone on since.

I'm looking forward to more interaction!
    Rihrin
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    I still haven't completely reintegrated with things, but I've been super impressed with Rihrin in and out of character. The Gray Accords is a big effort for the community, but even on an individual level I was impressed by how willing you were to find common ground between Rihrin and Kodaza just so the two of them could RP sometimes, when there seemingly wouldn't have been any reason for them to interact in the first place.

I hope you have good luck with whatever character or project you work on next!