Nisavi

edited March 2020 in Self-Affirmations
'lo, or "Shakra!" as the wee, little bat would say. Speaking of the wee, little bat, I would appreciate any feedback, either positive or negative that folks have for the character in interactions thus far. All of it is appreciated!

Comments

• Nisavi is an interesting person to talk to, Yes. She is very intriguing and offers interesting insights. The challenge of speaking from the third to the first person being an ever evolving facet is also an interesting avenue to go down. It's especially interesting when she gets heated over something and reverts her speech then corrects herself after. All in all interactions among the Sciomancers have been enjoyable, and that is in no small part thanks to the banter and interactions with Nisavi.
    Nisavi
  • @Nisavi is great.

I really enjoy the character; you obviously did your research into Grecht culture and it shows through her quirks and dialogue. Grecht RP is something we're sorely missing in Aetolia and you seem to do a very good job at it.

Though we've never really got into lengthy emoting, the dialogues between Savas and Nisavi, whether it be direct or otherwise, always leave me with a better picture of the character.

Beyond that? You've been an extremely positive influence on Shadow tether when it comes to PVP conflicts. You rarely if ever lose your cool and you're always there to toss ideas out and be an asset to our teams. This is one little bat I never want to lose.
    ArdentNisavi
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Absolutely an interesting character to interact with. Axius stocked 'em up, and has been keeping a half-eye on 'em ever since. They don't interact -often-.. but every time they do, is always an interesting interaction for the Cabalistic Idreth!
    Nisavi
  • edited May 2020
    Savas said:

@Nisavi is great.

I really enjoy the character; you obviously did your research into Grecht culture and it shows through her quirks and dialogue. Grecht RP is something we're sorely missing in Aetolia and you seem to do a very good job at it.

Though we've never really got into lengthy emoting, the dialogues between Savas and Nisavi, whether it be direct or otherwise, always leave me with a better picture of the character.

Beyond that? You've been an extremely positive influence on Shadow tether when it comes to PVP conflicts. You rarely if ever lose your cool and you're always there to toss ideas out and be an asset to our teams. This is one little bat I never want to lose.

Thank you so much for this feedback. It means a lot. I did a lot of research on the Grecht prior to creating Nisavi and I owe a lot of the knowledge I have to @Ghend's comprehensive notes of the race. It was their lore that ultimately lead to me picking to be a Grecht rather than a Kobold, as I just had so much to work with.

Regarding the last note in terms of being a positive influence, this one means a lot as it affirms the work I've done to become a more mature individual when it comes to the game and just in general. I think players who remember me a long time ago remember a younger player who took the game too seriously and could get rather heated in PvP, or frankly other things. I'm really glad to hear that I've had a positive impact for morale and trying new ideas. Shadow is a good group of folks and I'm happy that they're willing to try out my wacky ideas every time they crop up in my head.

@Axius: Thank you for that early act of stocking her up. Getting fully geared is a difficult task, and the act of just filling up their fluidcache goes a long way to make a difficult transition or time to be more understanding for smaller, newer characters. I appreciate your feedback.