Validan

Let Mr. Suspicious have it - the good, the bad, and the Ugly.

Comments

• frankly, i don't believe he exists
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    MoxieValidanGalileiArdent

• (Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    DrystinValidanHaven
  • Validan said:
    Let Mr. Suspicious have it - the good, the bad, and the Ugly.
    Being 'the good', it's only right that I comment on 'the ugly'.  :D

Without Validan, Drystin wouldn't have ever been as fun or interesting for me. It's been extremely fun to have him as a brother and I've really enjoyed how realistic their brotherly relationship has been.

Its safe to say that Val and Dryst have been through a lot of difficult changes and through all of it Val has been a source of strength and stability. Even while being on opposite tethers and being duty bound to opposing guilds, there was never any question of family loyalty between the two. 
    ArdentEorosAloliValidan
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Because he joined Duiran, I was forced to switch the designation of 'handsome twin' over to him. Unfortunately, city > tether.

MoxieEorosValidanDrystin
  • He's a hooker.

DrystinMoxieValidan
  • I actually really enjoy any time we get to interact. Val's got a good sense of humour, even if he is relentless.

Validan
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    When I see him at lessers now:

SeurimasEorosArdentHavenValidan
  • When our first meeting ended with death by alcohol, I knew things were going to be great. It's been a whole lot of sarcasm, fun, and learning and I wouldn't trade any of it away.

Validan quickly became someone that Eoros holds close to her heart. Dad#2 if you would and the person she goes to when she can't ask Dad #1 all those awkward questions -- it doesn't make it less awkward, just even more hilarious. I didn't know Validan *before* but I would say he's adjusted real well to having two headstrong, stubborn nieces who try to drain him dry of gold.

I look forward to spending more time with you and learning more. Love your face xo

And because I still laugh every single time I read this:

(Tells): You tell Validan, "Uncle."
    (Tells): From an unseen place, Validan communicates to
    you, "Yesssss dear?"
    (Tells): You tell Validan, "I..you know what,
    nevermind."
    you, "Use your words!"
    (Tells): You tell Validan, "I have forgotten how!"
    you, "TRY HARDER AND TELL ME."
    (Tells): You tell Validan, "Do grecht's have normal
    bits?"
    you, "I...eh... why?!"
    (Tells): You tell Validan, "I uh."
    (Tells): You tell Validan, "No reason."

(a good 30-40 mins later)

(Tells): You tell Validan, "Aha!"
    you, "Please. Please. Please. Tell me you didn't find
    the answer."
    (Tells): You tell Validan, "What?"
    DrystinArdentValidanMoxieSekeresHaven
  • We've only had a few interactions, but those we have had been very intriguing. When you're not 'don't be suspicious' Validan, serious Validan is so nice to see. You're a breath of fresh air.
    EorosValidan