need android phone how to?

I wasn't sure whether to put this in tech talk or newbie.

I tried logging into the game for the first time yesterday and please keep in mind that I am playing from an android phone. How can I optimize the display for an android phone? I downloaded an app called Blowtorch. Do any class elementals use this system?

Is there a better app to use? Is it impossible to play this game on a phone? I know this is an Aetolia forum, but are there other better games best suited for an android phone?

Also for any names, I find that it is a bit hard to see what is listed for example any names with I and L are a bit confusing.

I hope I didn't ask too much. I really like the game so far. Hope this takes away my boredom now that I'm working from home.

Answers

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Personally, I play on my phone a lot, but I just use the webclient. That means that I just log in through my browser (I use chrome) and play from there. I personally find that interface preferable to blowtorch - largely because it means that I can set up any client-side triggers/aliases/etc and they will work on my character if I log on with my phone OR if I log in on a normal computer.
  • Zaila what class are you? Can you show me how to set up client side triggers and aliases? I want to be the best in game character I can be. :)
  • I need help with targetting from the Android Nexus. On the desktop, it's TAB, but I don't know how to script one of the buttons to target next or whatever....