You're Okay :)

AloliAloli Between Books
edited March 2020 in OOC Chat
Everyone is going through something, a divorce, death of a loved one, serious illnesses, internal struggles, but - you're not alone.

Today someone gave me a kind compliment and it made my day.

You're beautiful, remember. You're loved.

Here's a hug for you.

Edit: the link above is broken because the site went down but here's a small replacement:

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
LeanaOonaghNoksKalinaarKynaAristaMoxieRhineAlexsandorKatieRebraGavramel

Comments

• I've been going through some stuff lately, thank you.
    AloliArista
  • I love this, @Aloli you're one amazing woman that's for sure!
    AloliAlexsandor
  • AloliAloli Between Books

...thank you! <3

I believe there's always a positive way to spin any situation you're in or brought to.You (general "you", not any one individual) just need a reminder, once in a while, that even though it's tough and it tests you and your patience, you're resilient and you've made it this far! You can make it to your goal!

Have you heard this before?

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Alexsandor
    I can't believe it's been a year already since this thread was created.

It feels like we are, as a community, always going through one thing or another but we're all still here in the end.
    KatieRebra
    The link was broken, so I updated it with a small snippet but if you need more hugs go here!
    Gavramel