Though I've not played in years, it seems my NDB is still working. Now that I decided to swap over to Sunder rather than fix up my system, I figured I'd port over something that it's missing that I've also seen people ask for. (yes I tested it to make sure it works).Clicky for download.
I'll see about getting it posted on the Sunder Discord, as well. Note, this does require Sunder in order to work.
Commands below:sndb settings
- Self explanatory...sndb install
- See above.sndb hl
- Highlight Namessndb hl (org) (colour)
- Change highlighting of a particular city sndb hlprio (org|enemies)
- Change highlight priority between cities/enemiessndb ehl (i|u|b)
- Change format of enemy highlighting (italics/bold/underline)
PS: Enemy highlighting doesn't work rn because I'm lazy.qwp
- Parse online people. As a failsafe, it won't print if there's unchecked people. Just use it again once it's checked them.whois (person)
- Prints information pertaining to a person.honours (person)
- Will honours as per usual, but also check them via API.sndb clearout
- Remove unranked/low level people (under 50).sndb redo
- Will re-honours everyone currently in the database.
More commands to come soon. When I have time.