Drawings of Aetolia

Comments

• Since she's going to post that one, I may as well do the others.

Here's an Eleanor that Zaila got done for me after about thirty seconds of interaction

And here's another Phoenecia, but a full art this time.

MoxieDrystinZailaCaynArosBruinKatie
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Somehow... I never caught on to Vahn being bare chested. Totally gonna have break out of tenls and RP face to chest with him more. 
    CaynMoxieBruin
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Phoe refers to him as 'grumpyface', so I can't help but draw him as slightly disgruntled looking. 
    Moxie
  • Dude looks badass, but I get a faint urge to start singing, "Prince Ali, fabulous-he, Ali Abaaaabwaaaaaaa!"

CaynVahnBruinDrystinZailaKatieSeraphinaAyukazi
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited February 2020
    Hrm.
    Aros said:
    Dude looks badass, but I get a faint urge to start singing, "Prince Ali, fabulous-he, Ali Abaaaabwaaaaaaa!"
    Actually, that's exactly the reference I was given. XD
    BruinAros
  • Look at that good, grumpy Vahn. The back-and-forth about commodity prices finally became too much on him.
    Finished another sticker today. This time it's Rak and his adorable chicks...which I've realized I've neglected to draw the felt antlers on.

DidiArosMoxieTaiyangDrystinKatieBruin
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    LinMartinauxRebraBenedictoKatieBruinKynaMoxieRhine
  • very excellent
    Aloli
    Working on a few things I plan on offering as freebies, but here's a little sample.

BruinArosMoxieKatieRebraIesidDrystin
    And a companion piece to the previous one, bunny Bronecia.

ArosKatieBruin
  • Konnorn's player made a picture for me! Meet Martinaux!

AloliKatieBruinRhineVorlusMinaretCayn
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    That looks amazing!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    MartinauxCayn
  • Omg. I love Nemo's artwork and it's so refreshing to see it once more on these forums!
  • edited March 2020
    real neat stuff

Aeryx
  • TiurTiur Producer
    It's beautiful, but Aetolia? Where are the spiders? The vampires? Not a single leviathan on that beach trying to eat you!
    AloliAyukazi
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Tiur said:

It's beautiful, but Aetolia? Where are the spiders? The vampires? Not a single leviathan on that beach trying to eat you!

You're missing the biggest danger slap bang in the center. What's more dangerous than a man wearing naught but a loose towel?
    ZailaRhineOonaghBruinSeurimasNisaviDrystinAloli
  • Benedicto said:

Tiur said:

You're missing the biggest danger slap bang in the center. What's more dangerous than a man wearing naught but a loose towel?
    A man that can tie a captain's knot with that loose towel sounds more dangerous......and exciting.
    Bruin
  • Benedicto said:

Tiur said:

As for the leviathan, there's a reason it's called a Joxtrap.
    Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
    MartinauxNerakhHawa
  • @Sibatti ....the fact I just imagine that as Ultros from FF, makes me chuckle uncontrollably.
    Rijetta
  • TiurTiur Producer
    100% better. Much wow.
    Aloli