XML Woes

Does anyone have a sane way of managing xml mergers? Git doesn't report half the conflicts there are and throws hissy fits over spaces instead of tabs, meanwhile throwing the xml code into a blender before puking it back out at me. This has caused my system to show signs of sentient life and self awareness. For the sake of John and Sarah Conner, someone please tell me how to handle xml files when collaborating with other people. The best solution I have heard so far is to just write the triggers through lua >.>
Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."

Comments

• goodluck
    BenedictoAloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I used to use this for texts and directories comparisons, I know it has a feature for xml and json but I have not used it.

https://www.altova.com/diffdog
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Bulrok
  • I will check that out, thank you!
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    Aloli