NDB For Aetolia?

Does Aetolia have a version of NDB, whereas you can set colours for various orgs and have your client colour names per their org?

Comments

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I don't know what that acronym stands for, but from my interpretation of the description you gave: i am pretty sure that is something you will have to do via your client. And I know some players do, so someone might have the code ready to go for you. You will have to self determine what characters are in what orgs to accomplish it.  A reason for this is so that characters have the opportunity for secrecy and anonymity to those not in their own orgs.

There are a lot of color options you can set in CONFIG COLOUR - such as your ALLIES and ENEMIES and PEERS lists. Those will color those names on WHO/QW, etc
    Tawny
  • Zaila said:

I don't know what that acronym stands for, but from my interpretation of the description you gave: i am pretty sure that is something you will have to do via your client. And I know some players do, so someone might have the code ready to go for you. You will have to self determine what characters are in what orgs to accomplish it.  A reason for this is so that characters have the opportunity for secrecy and anonymity to those not in their own orgs.

There are a lot of color options you can set in CONFIG COLOUR - such as your ALLIES and ENEMIES and PEERS lists. Those will color those names on WHO/QW, etc

NDB is a thing in Lusternia where you can set your org's friendly or enemy orgs, and then set each org's colors, and it tracks people and colors them. I -think- it uses gmcp but I might be wrong.
    Zaila
  • Hit me up in game and I'll get you sorted.
    Tawny
  • staying unsorted haha
    ZailaAeryxTawnyHawaTeaniGalilei