Theme Songs!!!

Comments

• edited January 2020
    @Axius Took me a while to settle on Tuisto's. But give it some time and you'll either stumble upon it, or it will hit you over the head and be obvious.
  • Carnifex

• AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Me when I get targeted first at lessers.

Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    TuistoSeurimasDrystin
  • Just Engineer stuff (Spinesreach).

Seurimas
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    The vibes that I got off of @Tuisto pretty early on, from his discussions with Axius and his goals which seem to still be present, but are buried behind responsibilities, I think.
    Tuisto
  • @Axius I found it oddly fitting. I never played any of the Creed games, I found the lyrics appropriate though.
  • Get bumped. Let's see more theme songs please.

Current Cayn theme: Highly Suspect - Serotonia

IazamatGalileiNaosEphi
  • Already shared with some, but this one's Gali's.

CaynNaosEleneEphi
  • edited May 2020
    Emory's current mood:

CaynGalileiEleneEphiAros

• Probably. But I also just love Mika.
    CaynGalileiArbreNaos
  • New week, new theme! Join me!

Cayn's theme: Thrice - Black Honey

NaosZeheiaAros
  • @Cayn I am surprised it is not....

CaynArosHawaXenia
  • Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    CaynDrystinAros
  • edited June 2020
    EDIT: I suck at linking. CURRENT MOOD:

NaosCaynKodaAros
  • Yessssssss. I had tickets to see In This Moment again, then the virus happened. I can't wait to see this song live!
    Elene
  • I really love these lyrics and they fit Dryst nicely I think for anyone that's learned a bit about him. 

CaynAros
  • edited June 2020

The Menuet (17:24. Something weird with embed and setting up start times here) does well for Galilei's second theme. Soothing and sweet, but there's always a faint sense of her looking for something she's lost - then the musette kicks in.
    EphiCaynTaiyangArdent
  • Because Gali and Ardent got us on the topic last night, and then it came up in character, Tai has three main themes! I don't like to dump all at once, because that leaves less for later, but his main theme would definitely be this, because it definitely strikes that bittersweet note that I think goes so well for Tai.

RebraGalileiCayn
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I've not PK'd, or even hunted for several years now, as some of you know. I've just been sorta logged in and afk, semi keeping up with news and that's about it. Went and did Tolonar with Benedicto and a bunch of folks I didn't even know, and got lucky with the last hit. Got that sweet sweet honors line, and it felt like how it used to feel when you first get off slavers isle. It hasn't felt this good to play Aetolia in a long time, for me anyway. But blah blah, here's the theme song for that moment

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    TaiyangRhineCaynSekeres
  • Naos' is currently listening to:

(Spoiler for the album cover)

CaynEleneEphi
  • nude hamlet

(Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    CaynGalileiEphi
  • Man, I love this thread.

This week for Cayn: Depeche Mode - Wrong

NaosEleneDrystinSekeresEphi
  • edited June 2020

Stark contrast to previous videos I've posted for Gali, but this one captures her character pretty well.
    CaynEphi
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited June 2020
    Benedicto after every Orrery round.

AloliCayn
  • edited June 2020

Something a little more chill, a bit more "hell breaks loose and I don't care" feel for Elene lately!

CaynEphiNaosKeroc