LOVE

Comments

• TiurTiur Producer
    Rhine said:

SO MUCH <3 to whichever @admin came and redecorated @Iesid's and Rhine's taproom. The whole thing was extremely enjoyable (even if Rhine absolutely -hates- the new look). I love it! It's just fantastic.</p>

Rest assured, the admin has been punished. I swear, go on vacation for Christmas and Celani start thinking players can have FUN. THE NERVE.
    DrystinIesidCzciennRhineAloli
  • edited December 2019
    Tiur said:

Rhine said:

SO MUCH <3 to whichever @admin came and redecorated @Iesid's and Rhine's taproom. The whole thing was extremely enjoyable (even if Rhine absolutely -hates- the new look). I love it! It's just fantastic.</p>

Rest assured, the admin has been punished. I swear, go on vacation for Christmas and Celani start thinking players can have FUN. THE NERVE.
    My morale has definitely been boosted this hilarious scene. When they started yelling about 'animal skulls', Sid was very much convinced it would look like a badass hunter's den.

Little did he know...

<3 to everyone involved. It was amazing.
    RhineMoxieCaynSeraphina
  • Much love to @Tanixalthas, various Carnifex, and others I've interacted with recently. I've gotten so much RP lately and all of it has been so great. It feels wonderful to be a real part of stories again.
    BulrokCaynDrystinMjoll
  • @Iazamat @Mjoll @Swara @Liarra @Ehtias @Chakrasul @Bamathis @Rijetta @Vasilissa

Whether it's a quick 2 premote interaction or an hour long RP, I have been having a lot of fun this last month. Thank you all very much.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    CaynDrystinIazamatMjollRijettaSwara
  • Bulrok said:

@Iazamat @Mjoll @Swara @Liarra @Ehtias @Chakrasul @Bamathis @Rijetta @Vasilissa

Whether it's a quick 2 premote interaction

I feel personally attacked.

AxiusBulrok
  • I love watching lowbies learn to skirmish.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    MjollDidi
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    CHOCOLATE LIST......

FUCKING LOVE THIS IMPLEMENTATION!!

CaynTiur
  • The following people are amazing

@Nerakh @Bulrok @Mjoll @Fezzix @Tatia @Raynia @Aros
    DidiNerakhBulrokTetchtaCaynMjollTuisto
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited January 2020
    So many flying emotions right now. I want to say how much I love how brilliant Chakrasul is but more importantly, I want to give a shout out to @Kyna because you put So much amazing effort into this wedding. You kept us in our toes and everyone really as preparing for the worst. 

I love the disturbing wedding dress and the creepy veil. I love everything about @Benedicto's  entire attire. He was a walking advertisement for the Pantheon! 

So much love for @Bamathis too, his clear and simple advice set her straight and that was the cutest and sweetest walk down the isle and husband-threat I've seen. And he gave Aishia a handkerchief! 

I adore @Ethne. She is very unique and so very sweet. And intuitively supportive. 

It was amazing to see Them all goof around. @Haern just ... <3

If I can find more ways to draw people to Aetolia I would just because of how well everyone plays their role and is willing to do something sweet and different. 

Thank you for making this an incredible event.  You're amazing people. 
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    StineRebraDidiLinChurchMoxieCaynBenedictoSekeres
  • Shout outs to that raccoon that was chilling with @Haern ... it knows why!

Oh also @Kyna - from everything I have seen from snippets and Iesid managing to make the final moments, you did a very amazing thing... so much <3 for you too!!
    AloliRhine
  • edited January 2020
    I loved Chak almost being driven into throwing a tantrum by Ethne and Haern's antics. It was hilarious.

So glad to have been invited to be a part of that. <3 Aloli and Bene
    StineAloliRhineSekeres
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Was worth waking up 3-4 hours early! Hope I was coherent. I feel like I was using too many ,s
  • @Tanixalthas: You're amazing. You keep giving me so much to incorporate into my character, furthering their development, and I'm so glad that you indulge a more muted character like my own. Thank you so much. <3
    DidiRebraCaynHawaMjollAsugazioMoxieTuistoSekeres
  • Absolutely love the hallucinogens added to the Shaman's guildhall. Hound's tooth is a personal favorite.
    Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
    LinArbreTuisto
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm dying to know if those are the ones I made up, or a Celani did their own.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Arbre seem to be the ones from your pastebin.
  • edited February 2020
    Every time I log in and ask @Iesid about "the child".
    I would like to see the baby
    Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
    IesidSekeresLinRhineSeraphinaNola
  • This is my first post, so I just wanted to make it about all the LOVE! 

First I wanted to thank all of @Duiran, and some of those in @Enorian, who have interacted with me over the past few months. Thank you for all of your kindness and guidance in welcoming me into the community. There are too many to name, you all know who you are, and I’m constantly in love with how thoughtful you all are. 

Huge shouts out to @Haern and @Ethne that have made me feel welcome in my role as Cardinal so far! It has been the utmost pleasure experiencing everything with you as a new player. Thank you for letting me be apart of your stories. 

I have also the greatest love for @Bamathis who has challenged me and my character with our interactions. I cannot wait to see what things are in store there! 

Shout out to @Tanixalthas for our interactions, you really have a wonderful way about you. 

And an especially big thank you for the storyline with Hioma. I have been tested as a roleplayer these past two weeks and it’s been a whirlwind and absolute joy to be a part of. I never thought I’d be here in the thick of it, and I feel so blessed. 

Thank you as well to all of our Shadow players who have taken the time to interact with me outside of battle. Please stop by, make an excuse, become my characters nemesis. You are all charming. 
    BruinRhineIesidCaynKaiaraKatieNola
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Iesid said:

I love everything going on with Hioma. What an absolutely fascinating storyline thus far.

My character has done things I did not think he would ever do. I have been challenged in so many interesting ways this weekend. It has been a true pleasure.

Omei's entire corner of the game has been bringing the serious emotional heat, and that's to your credit too!
    SekeresBruinRhineIesidAloliSeraphina
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited February 2020
    This is not a "love" post but more of a "request for love" post.

Yesterday, my brother and sister-in-law, Abe and Noura, experienced a tragic loss in their family. Their son was born three months premature and lived for a few minutes before passing away. They named him Adam, and his funeral was today. While nothing can ever change what has happened, I hope that it isn't too much to ask for your hopes and prayers during this trying time. I need it but not as much as they do.

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    AlexeinMoxieSekeresKonnornFezzixSeraphinaNola
  • Aloli said:

This is not a "love" post but more of a "request for love" post.

Yesterday, my brother and sister-in-law, Abe and Noura, experienced a tragic loss in their family. Their son was born three months premature and lived for a few minutes before passing away. They named him Adam, and his funeral was today. While nothing can ever change what has happened, I hope that it isn't too much to ask for your hopes and prayers during this trying time. I need it but not as much as they do.

As someone who -you- called and supported when my husband and I experienced our own loss back in August, this breaks my heart. I understand the feeling of grief at the missed opportunity to bond and build memories with a child, and it takes weeks for parents to forgive themselves and cope during this time. Let me reiterate that, it was not the physical labor that was the hardest but it was the dark feeling that somehow you could have prevented it. It is voices of support and people stopping in and helping with errands that slowly helps parents cope through the process and not feel like they're invisible in their grief.

I'll probably never meet you or your family, but my thoughts are with you in this time. Sorry for your loss, Aloli.

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    RaahDristinAloliIesidDidiFezzixDrystinSeraphinaNola
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Thanks for all the support from you guys about my wisdom tooth removal surgery! I was a bit worried and got lots of nice messages. (I know it's routine, but I have a lot of lung issues that make anesthesia a roll of the dice even on a good day)
    AloliRebraSeurimasBruinHawaCaynIesid
  • okay but WHY ARE YOU ALL GETTING SURGERY RIGHT NOW STOP BEING ILL/INJURED/OTHER (by which i mean get better, not die) GOSH
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Hah! I had to, two of my wisdom teeth decided they hated life and were just done. I scheduled the surgery due to pain, and then one broke in half entirely. So for December-January, I was in constant ow. Which is why I might have seemed grumpier!

Just so you know! Your mouth can be full of perfectly fine teeth, well taken care of... and wisdom teeth can still just decide to decay and start to fall apart.
    IesidHawa
  • Tiur said:
    Just so you know! Your mouth can be full of perfectly fine teeth, well taken care of... and wisdom teeth can still just decide to decay and start to fall apart.
    Man, wisdom teeth are actually really dumb, huh 🤔

But since this is Love, I'll say that I love the place Aetolia is in right now and the places it plans to go and that's probably thanks in a large part to @Tiur! So, you know, good job and all that. And good job not letting your wisdom teeth kill you!
    Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
    BruinHammarRhineKatieIesid