Short Questions

Comments

• Does the portal to Prophet's Hollow in West Ithmia still exist somewhere, or was it removed in some event?
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    That portal should no longer be accessible
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Who named that area "Fractal Bloom"?
  • That's okay, Carnifex got written as badWrong/idiotic/working against their own goal of strengthening the world just by using their skills :*
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    IazamatBulrokHavenOonagh
  • Booming across the land with a harsh fervor, the voice of Bamathis, the Warlord resonates, "As it likely will again the following morning. Remember well the reason it still does, Karhast."

Given his shout line, and his being born way before any PC, would it be appropriate to consider Bamathis a boomer?
    HammarDristinMoxieDrystin
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    So, since a lot of the helpfiles on the game are out of date or irrelevant or nonexistant in some cases, I just thought I'd ask...how do the shops in Esterport work these days? Is there still an auction like the helpfile indicates? If so, when is it? Is it automated? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks!
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    There are two types of shops: auction and permanent. The permanent shops work much like city shops (it's what I have), you pay your taxes every season and all's good. Don't pay your taxes for long enough and your shop gets closed. Don't pay longer enough, it'll get repo'd by Delos. You can sell them like city shops, too.

Auction shops are automated every however-long. A public announce post will go up and the shops can be bid on by anyone.
    Aeryx
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Is there a cap on the amount of experience you can get per PK? I seemed to be getting no more than 300,000 at a lesser when I was running a 265% bonus.

• A cap was added a while back, though I'm having a hard time finding the specific post.
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Be thankful you get 300k. 

The cap used to be 90k xp. 

Dristin said:

A cap was added a while back, though I'm having a hard time finding the specific post.

It's announce post 2996, it looks like.
    Dristin
  • Rhyot said:

The cap used to be 90k xplosing 18 levels

FTFY
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    LinRhyotMoxieAloli
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Hawa said:

Rhyot said:

The cap used to be 90k xplosing 18 levels

FTFY
    Oh... that was so hilarious too!! I had tears I was laughing so hard!! :D

Hawa
    So, I was informed today that Zealots have katas. My question is, are these katas only for guilded Zealots? And do they infer the same damage bonus as Tekura ones do? If so, is this a guild sanctionable bonus that I can seek out? Or am I just doomed to do less damage because I don't have access to the kata?
  • I believe it is sanctioned and applies only to PCs.

Zealot (Illuminai Guild)
    ------------------------
      - Can enact the Symbiosis skill.
      - Access to the Caeveir kata. Use KATA and DEMONSTRATE.
        * Grants 5% damage boost to fist/foot when mastered.
        * Only affects damage in PvP.

Didi has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: Smart organized leader.
    Experience Gained: 47720 (Special) [total: 2933660]
    Needed for LVL: 122.00775356245
    Aeryx
    Why can you have an enchantment room and a toxin preparation room in your haven, but not the other Mercantile rooms? Like Herbalism? Is there a post somewhere that explains the reasoning behind that, or am I missing something else?
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Because someone before me allowed them, but not the others. And then Oleis decided Havens shouldn't be replacements for organizations, so he banned the others. I kept that rolling. I suppose those are still there because I'm not ALWAYS mean.
    AeryxSeurimasDidiAloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited February 2020
    Does anyone know of a way to interact with market stalls? Are there help files about them? Can you move them? Can you decorate or rename them? The only thing I'm seeing for them is a command to set it up in an announcement post.

Edit: Got the answer I was looking for, thanks to Keroc. It's "BREAKDOWN STALL"
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • I have a few questions about the board game in the Kobold village, the nameless one with number 331101. Is there a way to find out how to play it in game? The people in the room doesn't seem to have any answers and we can't seem to figure out any commands. Any and all pointers are appreciated!
  • Wayfaring....

Can anyone give me a basic run down on what is needed? Like statpacks that are best? Routes that are best? I can figure out defences and what attacks to use, just need a base line to run off of since there is no guild and really not many people that use the class or know how to properly use it on one particular side.
  • Martinaux said:

I have a few questions about the board game in the Kobold village, the nameless one with number 331101. Is there a way to find out how to play it in game? The people in the room doesn't seem to have any answers and we can't seem to figure out any commands. Any and all pointers are appreciated!

I still haven't gotten any answers about this. Could @Tiur or someone else up high help out, perhaps?
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Sorry! It looks like there was intent, but it's not working. I will make this game.
    MartinauxTeaniAloli
  • Thank you!
  • Is there a teacher for the shot proficiency? The Help file doesn't list one.
  • Can wayfarers use the technique scrolls? I don't see them in the help file.

If not, are there any plans to let them?
  • Yes. Probe each scroll to see which classes (and what attacks for those classes with multiple) they can affect.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
  • @Sanir There are some available, I know I have been wanting a stormy one myself....if you probe scrolls directly it will tell you what classes/attacks can use it.
  • Mjoll said:

Yes. Probe each scroll to see which classes (and what attacks for those classes with multiple) they can affect.

I should have thought of that. Maybe I ought to wake up properly before forums'ing.
    Oonagh said:

@Sanir There are some available, I know I have been wanting a stormy one myself....if you probe scrolls directly it will tell you what classes/attacks can use it.

"scroll319319" a stormy technique scroll.

*twiddle*
  • Why are racial relics so limited? Only certain ones at a promotion, and few and far between. These seem like great RP additives.

Zaila
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Because there's an absolute ton and I haven't written a good randomizer. I should do that, then I won't have to choose them myself every time. Good idea, thanks @Aros !
    ArosZaila